Sign in to follow this  
Adam?

Are You Virgin

Virgin  

146 members have voted

1. 1. are you virgin

• Yes.
    • No.

A more interesting question would have been who here is a virgin only becuase they cannot attract someone of the opposite sex. I am sure though that the results would have been the same.

I am sure there are users here who are happy to claim they are a virgin. They should be only happen if they have faced the option to have intercourse or not. For if they never even had the option, well then again I say you need work

What if you once had the opportunity to have sex but it turns out the person from the chatroom you were going to have sex with turned out to be the host of a popular investigative cable news program?

Edited by heb0

A more interesting question would have been who here is a virgin only becuase they cannot attract someone of the opposite sex. I am sure though that the results would have been the same.

I am sure there are users here who are happy to claim they are a virgin. They should be only happen if they have faced the option to have intercourse or not. For if they never even had the option, well then again I say you need work

What if you once had the opportunity to have sex but it turns out the person from the chatroom you were going to have sex with turned out to be the host of a popular investigative cable news program?

th_chris-hansen.gif

Still counts.

Edited by redmonke

While I'm sure many will rush to LOL FAKE I will say I am not a virgin on account of being unable to attract the opposite sex.

I have declined a few in my day. And admittedly most of them were hardly unattractive.

We can do this the easy way, or the haaaaaaard way.

We can do this the easy way, or the haaaaaaard way.

It was pretty awkward. Especially considering that for some reason he really wasn't interested in having sex with me. Why would he have been in the chat room if not?

i dont think i ever even answered this question

im 19 thats my answer

No, I am not a virgin.

Sorry if I have gone down in anybody's books :P

You're no longer invited to my birthday party, harlot. -.-

The fact that this topic has reached seven pages does speak to a general 'shift' in average forum age and maturity level. Something like this used to call all manner of "ewwws" and "mods close this topic plz".

I have a question to add on top of this one. How many of the people who answered yes are married?

I refuse to believe that, after all of this time, I am still one of the few married individuals on the board.

I am not Married and cannot necesarilly get married until I somehow turn straight...

Oh society...

You can have sex before marriage though....

Certainly Doddsy. I should have made that bit more clear in my post eh?

I certainly did not wait that long.

Edit: Oh shizzle, I misread your post when I was half asleep. Ignore this post and my previous post :P

No I know what you were saying...

And I don't listen to the conformities to which I am expected to adhere so it's not a problem.

tongue.png

Edited by Roving Fish

The fact that this topic has reached seven pages does speak to a general 'shift' in average forum age and maturity level. Something like this used to call all manner of "ewwws" and "mods close this topic plz".

I have a question to add on top of this one. How many of the people who answered yes are married?

I refuse to believe that, after all of this time, I am still one of the few married individuals on the board.

I think it's safe to assume there still aren't many married people. :P Seeing as people stayed with the forum the ages shifted from ~13 to ~18.

Of course if you were older when you joined then I'd say it's pretty plausible something happened in five years.

There were some who were in the 15-16 year old ratio. And I've been around Sal's since the old old forum. This is forum number three! lol

I think my original join date was 2005 (or was it '04? I'm not sure what my join date was on the first board...back when we had Global Mods and Cameron had yet to become a master chef :P ) But in all those years I am sure that I am not the only one to get married!

There were some who were in the 15-16 year old ratio. And I've been around Sal's since the old old forum. This is forum number three! lol

I think my original join date was 2005 (or was it '04? I'm not sure what my join date was on the first board...back when we had Global Mods and Cameron had yet to become a master chef tongue.png ) But in all those years I am sure that I am not the only one to get married!

What? No, this is forum number 2. While we upgraded to IPB3, it's still the same forum since we just transferred the data and the URL and everything is the same. :P

Also, we had a few other people in the 18ish category, plus there were 123man and Aratreak that was basically the "oldies", so they actually fill those quotas.

Always hitting me over the head with technicalities. As usual though, you are right. :P

Aratreak! Goodness I forgot how much I miss that dude. And 123man with his kid and the sunglasses for an avvy. :P

You haven't gotten or considered marriage have you Yuan? Come to think of it, I don't really know that much about you personallu.

OMG HI MASTER NEVERDEAD

This poll made me laugh for like 10 mins

then i asked myself

why am i on sals forum

OMG HI MASTER NEVERDEAD

This poll made me laugh for like 10 mins

then i asked myself

why am i on sals forum

omgggg its u