Adam?

Are You Virgin

Virgin  

146 members have voted

1. 1. are you virgin

• Yes.
    • No.

Yeah ara got married recently and is doing well. :D

On the topic though, the question of what form of technical virginity we are discussing here isn't clarified. If its two lesbians and a toy,is it yes or no?

Yeah ara got married recently and is doing well. biggrin.png

On the topic though, the question of what form of technical virginity we are discussing here isn't clarified. If its two lesbians and a toy,is it yes or no?

DANI GOT MARRIED!?!

When did this happen D:

Yes btw.

Edited by Sofee

Yeah ara got married recently and is doing well. biggrin.png

DANI GOT MARRIED!?!

When did this happen D:

Yes btw.

aratreak not arianna nub :P

DANI GOT MARRIED!?! When did this happen D: Yes btw.
Well Dani is engaged so it's just a matter of time? :P

And yes, what Egghe said LOL.The answer to that, thats Ara(treak)'s own business to tell whom he wants :xd:

Oh, I have some friends who think it doesn't count cause it isn't a penis. :lol:

Edited by Un0

Always hitting me over the head with technicalities. As usual though, you are right. tongue.png

Aratreak! Goodness I forgot how much I miss that dude. And 123man with his kid and the sunglasses for an avvy. tongue.png

You haven't gotten or considered marriage have you Yuan? Come to think of it, I don't really know that much about you personallu.

ArA got married just before Christmas, so that's one bachelor down. 123Man is a father of 2 now, and you should see how grown up his girl is (the one on his avatar)... it's sad to think that she was newborn when he first started out, now she's all grown up. Heck, even his son is. :blink:

Not entirely sure if Dani's married yet, but probably just engaged still.

As for me.... I don't believe in the institution of marriage. I think that if two people love each other, they don't need a document to prove that, you should prove that in every moment you spend with someone and... well.... I'm doing that part exactly fine without being married.

....as for people not knowing much about me.... it's exactly what I prefer. :P

One of these days Yuan I am going to get you drunk and learn all of your secrets. :P

I don't believe that I need a piece of paper to prove that I want to spend the rest of my life with a person either. However, the tax break is awesome. :)

Sex does not require both male and female reproductive organs. However, the implied 'rule' for a girl that determines whether or not she is a virgin depends on whether or not she has a 'maidenhead' or hymen. For a male it is whether or not he has engaged in vaginal intercourse. But of course, that is a social implication as well.

Hexias, Norwegians (well all Scandinavians or so it seems) drink beer like water. :xd:

My definition of technical virginity essentially is "vaginal intercourse" for both straight males and straight/lesbian females. With anal intercourse for gay men.

Hymens are so easily broken, it's really not a good indicator in my personal view.

Edited by Un0

Honestly, I don't think you could get me drunk. I don't really tend to reveal stuff when drunk, well not the important things anyway, I just get.... very jolly and funny. :(

I wouldn't consider vaginal intercourse as the definition of virginity. I'd rather say penetration in general since that basically covers most of the hazy areas while not trivializing it by including the areas covered by fooling around.

aratreak got married recently I think

and dani disappeared so he probably got married too tongue.png

I know Dani's been engaged since time immemorial. There were some glitches concerning her parents though.