Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Gnomercy

Wwe/ Wrestling

Hard to say. Daniel Bryan has been on a roll lately no doubt - and I'm really interested as to where he may be going, though I guess it's more or less guaranteed he's turning heel.

But Rhodes has just gone from zero to one of the top players in the game in such a limited time. He's an incredible mic worker, an in ring general with a diverse and unique moveset, he gets legitimate heat and looks every bit the part. And his gimmick is just working too well for me not to be completely entranced by him. The only problem is that his feud with Booker T is just turning me completely off him - because when it comes down to it, I will always be for Booker T!

Not exclusively. No doubt it contributed, but in the grand scheme, it was probably quite a limited factor. I know that Harley Race himself said he wished he'd never invented it. The amount of headshots Benoit took was also immense :( But again, that's limited in the current era, and that can be no bad thing.

Yeah but the amount of headshots everyone else in the attitude era took was immense as well. :D Hell, the rock even hit himself once or twice.

Not exclusively. No doubt it contributed, but in the grand scheme, it was probably quite a limited factor. I know that Harley Race himself said he wished he'd never invented it. The amount of headshots Benoit took was also immense :( But again, that's limited in the current era, and that can be no bad thing.

Yeah but the amount of headshots everyone else in the attitude era took was immense as well. :D Hell, the rock even hit himself once or twice.

Benoit was, as far as I'm concerned, the most extreme of the bunch though. He just went for the sickest looking spots. I mean, take a look at his infamous ladder match with Chris Jericho! Flying headshots!

Benoit was, as far as I'm concerned, the most extreme of the bunch though. He just went for the sickest looking spots. I mean, take a look at his infamous ladder match with Chris Jericho! Flying headshots!

Alright you got me there! :P That was an awesome match. But you just proved my point, Benoit was the most extreme of the bunch but the attitude era itself wasn't as bad as Chris Benoit, lol.

Edited by Fake

Again, granted. But, the Benoit incident was... 4 years after the Attitude Era was officially accepted to be ended? What if it had carried on another 10...12 years? It may have taken longer, but continue with the reckless abandon the WWE had at the time, no doubt the number could have increased.

On a slightly smaller scale, take a look at the amount of neck surgeries performers underwent at the time - neck fusion surgery. To name the ones off the top of my head: Edge, Benoit, Rhyno, Lita, Scotty2Hotty. All a direct result of the excessively extreme style during this period - and 8 years after this, Edge is forced to retire due to neck complications directly as a result. If this had been left unchecked he would've been paralyzed.

Edited by Jethraw

the new fat guy scares me

Somebody call my mama!

omg

Big johnny Larengitis(idk wat that guys name is) is acting weird

first he makes punk lose twice, now he allows punk to win when he shouldn't of what is this????

yo o hai im kamil stop lurking and post >.>

Can somebody call my Mama?

omg

Big johnny Larengitis(idk wat that guys name is) is acting weird

first he makes punk lose twice, now he allows punk to win when he shouldn't of what is this????

yo o hai im kamil stop lurking and post >.>

Lol I would, but I have no idea what's being currently happening. The last WWE show I watched was Extreme Rules (where Kharma was introduced) :(

Also that article that Jethraw psoted was pure genius.

I'm absolutely in love with kharma! My god the women represents everything I want out of life :(

Can't wait for her to return!

I'm absolutely in love with kharma! My god the women represents everything I want out of life :D

Can't wait for her to return!

I wiki'd her after seeing her debut cause I wanted to make sure she was that chick from TNA, and I read that she is pregnant.

I'd love to see her pregnant :(

She is the woman from TNA! And she isn't fat, just large :D

Seriously though, she's incredibly athetlic, an incredible talent and an immensely talented female wrestler.

Pity the rest of the WWE women's roster is crap :(

Seriously though, she's incredibly athetlic, an incredible talent and an immensely talented female wrestler.

But they more than make up for it in their sexiness!

But they more than make up for it in their sexiness!

There are companies who hire exclusively for the purpose of catering to people who only watch for sexual pleasure.

From the top wrestling promotion in the world I'd prefer something with a little substance :P