Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wert

"python Christmas"

Just because humans and kittens are both domesticated animals does not mean we are the same. That's like saying our lives have the same as a bacterium because we're both alive.

I'm not saying humans and kittens are the same, I mean it's the same in the said scenarios.

Also, humans are nothing like bacteria in the sense I'm talking about, as bacteria are not domestic.

They are exactly the same, both of them are feeding domestic animals to a hungry beast. Only difference is which animals used.

Children are domesticated animals now?

Humans are domestic, and humans are animals (more specifally, mammals), so yes.

Not sure how that equates to the status of household pet.

One of the definitions of domestic is tame. Are humans not typically tame?

Household Pet.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/domestic

Definition number 3

Also where did I call humans household pets?

This has now evolved into a useless debate about semantics. The point is, if I were to give you a gun and put a kitten and a human child next to each other, and made you shoot one of them, I think that the general consensus would be that it would certainly be worse to shoot the human child. Killing someone of your own species, especially of a species that is far more intelligent than most, is worse than killing one of an inferior (because really, we are superior in most ways to other animals) species.

That's like saying female rats and female humans are both female, so we should mate with rats not just humans. Just because two things can be described with one similar adjective doesn't make them the same thing.

Edited by Mano

They are exactly the same, both of them are feeding domestic animals to a hungry beast. Only difference is which animals used.

It's pretty obvious in the way that you're using the word domestic that you're not using the definition tame. Oh and have you ever been around a small child? They are most definitely not tame. :(

It's pretty obvious in the way that you're using the word domestic that you're not using the definition tame. Oh and have you ever been around a small child? They are most definitely not tame. :(

I actually was, though. If you'd do a very ill done tactic known as "reading between the lines", you'd see this. :D

Around 3 years ago, my lil bro was watching Dbz episodes on yt.. After clicking a few "related" links, he ended up at a vid with a guy putting a goldfish into a glass tank filled with pirana thingys (not sure abt spelling)..

Was a sad 3 mins, for my lil bro and he couldn't move.. He was too upset to even speak...

There were atleast another 100 vids with a similar theme..

My question is, why didn't these A-holes do anything abt those? This vid is no different..

The only diff is, the prey in this vid died in a santa hat..

Around 3 years ago, my lil bro was watching Dbz episodes on yt.. After clicking a few "related" links, he ended up at a vid with a guy putting a goldfish into a glass tank filled with pirana thingys (not sure abt spelling)..

Was a sad 3 mins, for my lil bro and he couldn't move.. He was too upset to even speak...

My question is, why didn't these A-holes do anything abt those? This vid is no different..

There is another difference. The kitten was eaten with entertainment purposes in mind.

Also piranhas are carnivores, so that's natural.

What's really sick is those people who feed rats to their snakes. What kind of messed up person does that. :(

Don't worry, I'm sure 4chan will track him down shortly.

One of the good things about 4chan.

This is just...

~John

There is another difference. The kitten was eaten with entertainment purposes in mind.

Pretty sure it wasn't taken for "educational" purposes..

The fish in the vids are ganged up by a lot of piranahs, its tortured, and eaten alive..

This might be news to you, but Pythons are carnivores too..

:(..

Thanks for pointing it out. I wouldn't have thought that after watching a video of a python devouring a kitten that they weren't herbivores.

Pretty sure it wasn't taken for "educational" purposes..

The fish in the vids are ganged up by a lot of piranahs, its tortured, and eaten alive..

It was tortured by the piranhas because they were going to eat it. It was their prey.

ALSO REALLY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT

Goldfish are bred to be food for carnivorous fish and reptiles.

Only bad thing is that now days they are full of parasitism and disease.

ITT: Sal's learns that some animals eat other animals. :(