Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Merch Gwyar

Merry Christmas From The Sal's Realm Bloggers

Hello and a merry Christmas, Sal's Forumers!

I've frequently been told in the past that some people can be on Sal's Realm for months without discovering the blog section. For some, Sal's forum exists as two separate islands - the forumers and the bloggers! Though others move seamlessly between the two (ohai Adam?, Egg and the rest).

For those who've never even heard of the blogs, let alone stepped foot on there, I'd like to invite you to check us out. I'm one of the gobby ones, with a billion blog entries (I never was good at maths) and a stream of visitors. I'm not really here for myself. I'd much rather you have a look at some of the newer blogs, where Slammers like yourself are posting for the first time. Either that or have a just a handful of posts and a dirth of readers. It can be really nerve-wracking establishing a blog, especially in a place like Sal's Realm, where all of your friends and peers might be looking. It can also be disheartening when no-one then responds to your post. The forums have mods for things like that, so the activity keeps on buzzing. The blogs rely on individuals like yourself to come and acknowledge the effort.

Today, many bloggers are wishing everyone a merry Christmas, so it's a great opportunity to nip in and say hello. I'd urge you to find those new bloggers (ie not me) and leave them a lovely comment full of Christmas cheer. It will encourage them greatly to keep on writing; and you never know, you might be able to one day say, 'Oooh! I knew that famous writer, when they were just a noob blogger on Sal's. I was the first person to realise their greatness!'

So, Sal's Realm, to the blogs!! And spread the :(!

(And if you haven't yet started your own blog, then this is your big moment, especially since I've just sent everyone there to comment on your first post. :D )

Edited by Merch Gwyar

Merry Christmas/Yule Sabbat whatever you Wiccans celebrate, Merch! :D :(

Edited by MFI

For me its just happy really big roast dinner with all the trimmings day :(

I've frequently been told in the past that some people can be on Sal's Realm for months without discovering the blog section.

Make that years... :(

I am a fan of the blogs.

I'm a bigger one. :(

Blogs are a fun place. It's just a good tool to use that you can talk about whatever. :D

Edited by Admiral

I am a fan of the blogs.

I'm a bigger one. :(

Blogs are a fun place. It's just a good tool to use that you can talk about whatever. :D

I'm the biggest fan of all! :D