Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cody Michael

Firearms Thread

.....really? Is this thread needed?

Americans and guns I will never understand.

Have you ever shot a gun? It really is a hell of a lot of fun. They're collectible too.

Nope.

Apart from a paintball gun but that doesn't count. I don't see the point.

It's a hobby.

Don't knock it till you try it. :(

Oh I will no doubt one day if I get the chance, I'm interested in guns I don't see why people have to go the shooting range haha! It's crazy idea to me. But I see your point about it being a hobby I wish England had some more choice than the cinemas :D

Brits and gun control I will never understand.

Why say that? We have guns. The police have guns. Just the general public don't need guns. Plus there lack of intelligence and a weapons is never a good mix :(.

I've never seen a british cop with a gun of any kind. Only nightsticks.

Brits and gun control I will never understand.

Why say that? We have guns. The police have guns. Just the general public don't need guns. Plus there lack of intelligence and a weapons is never a good mix :(.

I've never seen a british cop with a gun of any kind. Only nightsticks.

It's not customary to carry a gun as it is in America. They do use them, sometimes, though (only when deemed necessary). Since you basically can't own many firearms in England (of which the few are small rounds or single shot), it is seen as sufficient to have batons.

One the one hand, I v jelly, but on the other, I just found out that Sal's is a force to be reckoned with. Although come a zombie apocalypse, I know who to found.

Guns, pistols, rifles, etc.

I'll start us out with my personal favorite, the vulcan:

minigun1.jpg

>mfw when somene calls the M-61 Vulcan a "firearm"

It's a mounted weapon for aircraft. You wouldn't be able to pick one up, never mind firing it manually. That's no firearm.

Close to my friend calling the 70mm Cannon mounted on one of the British ships we visited a firearm :(

EDIT: It's not necessarily for aircraft - these ships had very similar if not identical firearms miniguns.

Edited by Hunter

You wouldn't be able to pick one up, never mind firing it manually.

CJ disagrees.

What's a laws of physics?

CJ disagrees.

It's tiny, though.

CJ disagrees.

It's tiny, though.

still

its a minigun

It's probably a 5.56 thing. I'd like to see him handle a 7.62 minigun over double the size.

trust me no air rifles there, my damn shoulder hurts just hinking about that day. I knwo for a fact there is a 5.56 there, and at least 2? .22's being 17 and having parents against guns, i am not allowed to own one, those ar my buddies and i really have no clue what they all are, i cant wait till i can buy my own gun though<3

I have a 12ga semi-auto, .22 semi-auto, black powder .44 revolver (weighs like 8lbs :L), a 30-30, and a pile of old 12 ga hulls i gotta re-load from this years skeet/trap shooting ;p

I'm thinking about buying a saiga 12ga, but, it isn't super practical for trap/skeet, more for home defense, so I'm undecided at this point, odds are I won't buy it. My neighbor has one so I can just borrow his occasionally for fun times at the range ;p

I have a 12ga semi-auto, .22 semi-auto, black powder .44 revolver (weighs like 8lbs :L), a 30-30, and a pile of old 12 ga hulls i gotta re-load from this years skeet/trap shooting ;p

I'm thinking about buying a saiga 12ga, but, it isn't super practical for trap/skeet, more for home defense, so I'm undecided at this point, odds are I won't buy it. My neighbor has one so I can just borrow his occasionally for fun times at the range ;p

Revolver weighing more than the L85? :( Crayzee.

7lbs, FYI.

Can any of you Americans find out if you can purchase an L85A2 in America, fairly easily. I heard they weren't exported to the U.S at all.

Revolver weighing more than the L85? :( Crayzee.

7lbs, FYI.

Can any of you Americans find out if you can purchase an L85A2 in America, fairly easily. I heard they weren't exported to the U.S at all.

IKR, I'll take a picture of it later and post it here. It's one of those guns that just sits in it's box and I never shoot. It was an impulse buy at a local yard sale, only paid $150 for it.

Oh, that's pretty cheap :(

I'd tell you to mail it over here, but #ukgunlaws.

Can you find out about the L85?

Oh, that's pretty cheap :(

I'd tell you to mail it over here, but #ukgunlaws.

Can you find out about the L85?

I'm not sure. I know you can get a special license to own fully auto weapons, but I've heard it's quite expensive. I know many of the full auto assult guns have civilian semi-auto versions made by small gun manufactures. Such as the tommy gun, a company advertises in the NRA magazine that sells a semi-auto verison. There's probably a similiar thing for the L85 around.

Anyway, here's the picture of the revolver. It's a remake of a 1847 Colt, and you can't see in in the picture, but, the cylinder has an engraving of the cowboys chasing the indians on it :D

p1228111739.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

o.o That's massive.

I'll go with my assault rifle, TYVM.

o.o That's massive.

I'll go with my assault rifle, TYVM.

They are funner to shoot (assults), what about this one O_o. Ya, it's small caliber, but, I like how it all fits in the stock :(

It's pretty accurate also.

p122911112401.jpg

p1229111124.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What's the point? :( Get a friggin pistol instead.

What's the point? :( Get a friggin pistol instead.

Well, it's more for convience sake. Was inteaded for traveling etc where you dont want it taking up a lot of space. And, the stock is 100% waterproof so you can drop it in the water etc.

It's a civilian version of a version the airforce used that used that method to hold a rifle in a cockpit for a downed pilot. I like it as it takes up lest storage space in my room. I bought it when I was a lot younger and my parents didnt want gun gases laying around my room when I had friends over, as you never know what they may do lol.

Rifle has larger range to for blastin squirrels :D (I dont squirrel hunt but I know a lot that do)

Edited by Luftey