Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Micael Fatia

Sal's Realm Vs Canting Away F2p Clan Wars Event

Sal's Realm Vs Canting Away F2P Clan Wars Event

Sals_vs_Canting_Clan_Wars.png

That's right my fellow Slammers, Merch Gwyar's Canting Away has challenged us for a fun Christmas CWA war!

We've suffered a humiliating defeat at their hands in the past despite our clear superiority - we obviously only lost because more than half of our glorious army disconnected during the war and not because they kicked our ass - but the time for our revenge has finally come! Dust off your rusty F2P armour and weapons and help the Sal's realm army wipe the floor with Canting Away!

We also have a reward for whoever kills the most Canting members - a date with Sally, Salmoneus' sister!

lucy2e.jpg

Srs! I wouldn't lie to you, would I ?!?! :ph34r:

Time & Place

World: 61

Time: 8PM GMT, Wednesday 28th December

Friend's Chat: Micael Fatia

Reminders will be given closer to the time of the event.

What is Clan Wars?

Clan Wars is a popular combat based team activity available to both F2Pers and members where clan chats can battle each other for fun. It's a safe activity, so don't worry you don't lose anything if you die!

What Levels / Items will I need?

This event is available to F2Pers and P2Pers alike, all you need is some F2P armour, weapons and maybe some food!

Location, Location, Location!

The Clan Wars arena is located in the eastern chamber of the Gamers' Grotto located north of Falador. Members can use a games necklace to teleport directly to it.

Our pride is at stake, so losing is not an option! :wizard:

Rawr! Rawr! Sal's Realm hasn't a hope in Gielinor of winning this! We have GUTHIX on our side! Grr and rawr!

*fearsome look*

Prepare to be slaughtered! *evil laughter*

Rrraw!!! I think the Canters have got a little too big for their boots. Lets decimate them. :(

Rrraw!!! I think the Canters have got a little too big for their boots. Lets decimate them. :(

There are no boots in the world too big to hold our pride! We will be victorious!

*more rawring and grrring*

Besides you won't want to kill us. Look at the prize. That young lady will have pneumonia by the time you'd get to date her.

I am only coming for Sally. :(

I possibly can't win at 47 CB. :D

Mic gets a date with her. :D

Yeah we are all done. Lets all die.

Will come... how long is this? I have to leave at 3:30 then can come back at 4.

Rally, Salmons. Rally! We shall slice them from nape to chop! You shall fall Merch Gwyar - if that is your real name (which I doubt!)

From the ashes will rise only one - salmoneus.

Canting will be as delapidated as their citadel! (below the belt?)

Your days are numbered.

God, I hope I can actually go after all that.

Full Terms!

The terms of the 2011 battle have just been agreed between myself for Canting and Micael Fatia for Sal's. They are:

- Canting will have a Team-39 cape (green, sold by Simon at the Chaos temple in lvl 16 wildy) and Sals will have a Team-46 Cape (red, sold by guy in Edgeville).

- The war will be on world 61 on 28th December 2011. We will meet at 8:00pm GMT and then start the battle at 8:30pm GMT.

- The arena will be the Classic clan wars arena, all multi-combat except for a few squares around the entrance portals.

- Returning after death will not be allowed.

- Any items (including Gravite, Corrupt Dragon, etc.) will be allowed, all combat styles (Magic, Ranged and Melee) will also be allowed.

- The war will be held on a F2P world.

Taken from Merch Gwyar's blog!

Guess who's coming!!! [i hope]

I'll probably get myself a longbow sight or gravite short and snipe those noobs to oblivion.

40k dung tokens sitting around wasted, as well as 3 corrupt longs :D

Level 89 wrecking level 120s. :(

Hello Salmonites! I'm logging on for the first time in eons to kill Canting, so you all better come!

If we have one, could we wear the Sal's Realm/Canting Clan Cloak instead? It shows who we are just as much.

~Dimos

Are the capes compulsory?

I think so but you'll have to ask Merch.

If we have one, could we wear the Sal's Realm/Canting Clan Cloak instead? It shows who we are just as much.

~Dimos

I'm not sure but I believe you can't one click attack higher combat opponents with Clan Cloaks and that's probably one of the reasons we're using team capes.

If anyone wants to come into Canting right now, Gri3f is in there. He can speak better on capes and things than me. :(

I've personally got no problem with switching to clan cloaks. They weren't available this time last year, hence the team cloaks.

Let Get Ready to Massacre! Luckily for me I'm home then! And set to wreck!

Lets Hope Sals actually comes this time!

~Cart

I like wearing my skillcapes is what I mean, clan capes are so drab. :(

Edited by JethrawClaus

Ima come but for the sake of cheering for Canting :(!

Level 3 not got idea for killin' aye!

I've just spoken with Gri3f and clan cloaks are fine our end. I'll alter my blog to say that we're going in Canting cloaks and to expect you lot in Sal's cloaks. <3

It's likely that some Sal's members not part of Sal's Realm Clan will also attend the event so that could be a problem.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Aw it's F2p.

cbf to spend 40k tokens on something I'll only use once, or buy overpriced C. Dragon

Guess who's coming!!! [i hope]

I'll probably get myself a longbow sight or gravite short and snipe those noobs to oblivion.

40k dung tokens sitting around wasted, as well as 3 corrupt longs :D

Level 89 wrecking level 120s. :(

Hello Salmonites! I'm logging on for the first time in eons to kill Canting, so you all better come!

O yeah! Thought you bought a Gravite Short. =P