Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Entrility

Girl Halp... I Has Need Some :<

Alright, I never thought I'd be asking a Runescape forum for relationship help, but I don't have anywhere else to turn to. Sal's has always been there for me, even when my real-life friends haven't been.

So, here's the situation. I met a girl a little over a year ago. We talked a little bit in school, and eventually exchanged numbers. She'd call me every so often, and we'd always end up losing track of time and talking for a few hours, without even realizing. As time went on, I started to realize that I really, really liked her. We live about an hour apart from each other, and went to a really fancy, preppy high school, and neither of us could drive at the time, so we realized meeting up in person wasn't really possible - in our school, there wasn't really much time ever to get together, so most of our talking was over the phone, or later, on skype.

It became a habit by winter that we'd talk to each other for hours and hours every night, and just get lost in conversation with each other. Then came the day I got my license - that was one of the best things for me. She invited me over, and offered to treat me to dinner to celebrate. I went over, and we had a great time! We talked for a while, had dinner, and walked around the town for a while. It was one of the best nights of my life. Finally, it was time to go, so I dropped her off at her house. She was so drop-dead gorgeous, with her suede blue eyes, lovely brown hair, perfect shape, etc. She bit her lip, which was a reaction to love, and then she came up to me, and gave me a hug, saying, "hey... I wish we had more time tonight. This was one of the best nights of my life." So I told her how I felt right there, and we both sorta melted in each others' arms. From then on, we were boyfriend and girlfriend, and things were great.

Ten months later, and she would hardly talk to me. I had gone on to college, and she - being a year younger than me - was a senior in high school still. Being so far away, the distance and not being able to see each other got to us. It made things so difficult, and our relationship was strained. After my first semester of college, I transferred to a school - a better school, too - that was closer to her. We were both so happy to be reunited after a few months of being apart. Well, that's where things went sour really fast. Since I got back, she's been really distant from me, and everything was really on edge. I couldn't take it anymore. So, I told her how I was feeling, and she chose to leave me. I was okay with that, I think.

But then it all got worse. I heard from my best friend recently, that he had been talking with my ex, and she was kinda into him. So, being a good friend, he asked me if I was okay with that. I shoved all my feelings aside, and told him it was okay. At that point, he didn't know real surprise. So, they started dating. Things were going well with them, and I was really jealous, and everything just felt terrible for me. Then one day, on a beautifully clear night, when all the stars were out, I saw her on my street, leaving my best friend's house. She loves dancing, and she looked amazing dancing 'neath the starry sky. I really like the way she dips. She's my best friends girl, she's my best friends girl, ah irl, ah irl, and she used to be mine.

So what exactly do you need advice about?

It sounds like you are just remorsing from a great relationship, it happens man. Only way to go is forward now.

I'm glad Sals taught me to skip to the end of these things.

He didn't get sent to his aunty and uncle in bel-air, nor did he walk the dinosaur. This you just had to notice certain wordplay throughout it.

I'm glad Sals taught me to skip to the end of these things.

He didn't get sent to his aunty and uncle in bel-air, nor did he walk the dinosaur. This you just had to notice certain wordplay throughout it.

Or you could have just read the last 3 lines. There wasn't really much word-play, I just copy+pasted the lyrics basically at the end - it's a fairly popular song, you know.

I was hoping for walk the dinosaur, honestly. I like it more than bel-air.

I prefer bel-aire, but I feel like that's a bit overbaked.

Edited by Entrility

I'm going to make one of these except it will be an incredibly obscure song and no one will get it so they'll all just offer me advice. :(

I'm going to make one of these except it will be an incredibly obscure song and no one will get it so they'll all just offer me advice. :(

Well let me tell you a story, all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. I got in one little fight, and my mom got scared, so she said "the game". FML.

>don't bother fully reading

>pockets full of spagetti

Was the smell of Spagetti and shizzle too strong for you?

Just make sure to bring a fanny pack next time.

You're... you're in college. The fountain of adventurous and fun women. What, what, what are you doing? Go forth and multiply.

ur ex is a man?

Are you saying that Entrility was dating you?tongue.png