Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr X

Would You Date Someone Long Term If She Did'nt Put Out?

I've been in healthy long term relationships without sex before. Sex is, like you said, just sex. if a girl doesn't want to ahve sex, then it shouldn't be a huge deal. If someone thinks it's a waste of time to date a girl who doesn't put out, it's not that either partner is wrong, but it's that they aren't going to work out. Each relationship is unique and dynamic. I feel that understanding that is what makes a relationship healthy, not sex or the lack thereof.

While I do not think it is the case most time. Some of the time It could simply be becuase she does not "trust" you enough or perhaps she does not seem like you are the "right" guy or something between the line of the two. Or it can be some of the other reasons I already posted.

Or perhaps she's just telling you that so she can bang a guy from Florida St. whenever you go out of town for a track tournament for six days until she accidentally butt dials your cell phone right in the middle of sex with him and you have to fly all the way back from Colorado and she denies it but I wasn't about to be fooled.

Where was she keeping her phone in this scenario?

I've been in healthy long term relationships without sex before. Sex is, like you said, just sex. if a girl doesn't want to ahve sex, then it shouldn't be a huge deal. If someone thinks it's a waste of time to date a girl who doesn't put out, it's not that either partner is wrong, but it's that they aren't going to work out. Each relationship is unique and dynamic. I feel that understanding that is what makes a relationship healthy, not sex or the lack thereof.

While I do not think it is the case most time. Some of the time It could simply be becuase she does not "trust" you enough or perhaps she does not seem like you are the "right" guy or something between the line of the two. Or it can be some of the other reasons I already posted.

Or perhaps she's just telling you that so she can bang a guy from Florida St. whenever you go out of town for a track tournament for six days until she accidentally butt dials your cell phone right in the middle of sex with him and you have to fly all the way back from Colorado and she denies it but I wasn't about to be fooled.

I think it's safe to assume he literally meant butt dial.

I think it's safe to assume he literally meant butt dial.

I don't mince words, son. Kids these days are into some crazy stuff.

Among the many NSG trolls I am aware of I must say that whenever I see heb0 at work I am still in sheer amazement.

On the topic, I think that often a lot of people jump into sex in their relationships without considering the complications it can bring, babies or none.

Man, Sal's you have changed a lot. I guess it's from all of us hitting puberty, or somethin'.

Among the many NSG trolls I am aware of I must say that whenever I see heb0 at work I am still in sheer amazement.

On the topic, I think that often a lot of people jump into sex in their relationships without considering the complications it can bring, babies or none.

Complications like...?

Once you stop being twelve, it's a standard early-relationship thing.

Man, Sal's you have changed a lot. I guess it's from all of us hitting puberty, or somethin'.

They grow up so fast.

Complications like...?

Cooties STD's. But I assume Mr. Zombie Eisenhower meant moral, social complications and the like.

13 is a little young... I shudder at the thought of two 13 year olds having sex. Mainly because I find the thought hilarious for some reason. 16 seems like a more acceptable age.

Complications like...?

Cooties STD's. But I assume Mr. Zombie Eisenhower meant moral, social complications and the like.

STDs are always a risk; be smart about it and that risk is minimal. The other stuff is, again, a non-issue when you stop being twelve.

13 is a little young... I shudder at the thought of two 13 year olds having sex. Mainly because I find the thought hilarious for some reason. 16 seems like a more acceptable age.

Twelve being my generic age for kids. I didn't actually mean 13 year olds should have sex in their, uh, "relationships".

it is definetely more commonplace now than ever before that yo is young teens are being more sexually active than ever. I would'nt doubt students even in 7th grade or even 6th to start getting a lot more physical in their "relationships" and what have you. Technology and social netoworking has made kids ever more active.

no don't take me literally what is wrong with you people

You're a pedophile, Harry.

This thread reminds me of an ex-classmate back from one of my uni studies that had a tendency to sleep with any females that attracted him whenever he had the chance.

I would never have figured him to be one of those guys that actually would wait, but as it turns out, he fell in love and 4 years later, he's living in an sex-less marriage and he's actually happy about that.

How? I don't get it, but I guess either he's lying or love really change someone.

I'm just generally of the view that it's silly to say "Never" to anything, because you can't predict future situations. In some cases, I'd be willing to bet there's people well worth waiting on for most people alive. Though.. I really would never advise anyone to have that stance as they're in their late teens. Live life a little, just try to maintain some degree of reasonability.

Anything comments beyond decorum past the late teens are worthless, people will figure out soon enough that there's more to waking up hammered in an unfamiliar room, half the nights in the week. It's all part of growing up. :(

it is definetely more commonplace now than ever before that yo is young teens are being more sexually active than ever. I would'nt doubt students even in 7th grade or even 6th to start getting a lot more physical in their "relationships" and what have you. Technology and social netoworking has made kids ever more active.

I believe for the bulk of time the human race existed, we've been fudgeing once we've been able to. It hasn't been until recently where we "regressed."

They grow up so fast.

Complications like...?

Social, exclusively.

Sex was bringing complexities into relationships long before Hollywood.

I would. I'm not looking for sex (although sex is awesome), i'm looking for a friend to spend the rest of my life with.

Edited by Sax

I would. I'm not looking for sex (although sex is awesome), i'm looking for a friend to spend the rest of my life with.

Woah, man. That's deep.

Speaking as a middle school representative, no.

Kissing is border-line sex almost.

If you do it, STD ALERT you most likely have someone who is extraordinarily desperate to get that first kiss.

Although, then again, I am in a program where most dads are engineers and are rather daughter protective. My dad's 'ehhhh' (but I'm a male, so whatever)

If you do it, STD ALERT you most likely have someone who is extraordinarily desperate to get that first kiss.

Although, then again, I am in a program where most dads are engineers and are rather daughter protective. My dad's 'ehhhh' (but I'm a male, so whatever)

I.. du.. what?

I- what?

Dude if you don't want STDs don't have sex. Kissing isn't sex. You're fine. I'm confused as to that entire post.

I.. du.. what?

I- what?

Dude if you don't want STDs don't have sex. Kissing isn't sex. You're fine. I'm confused as to that entire post.

I think he's commenting on the fact that middle schoolers take kissing way too seriously, sex is completely taboo to them.

I.. du.. what?

I- what?

I think he's commenting on the fact that middle schoolers take kissing way too seriously, sex is completely taboo to them.

Is it? I'm pretty sure lots of people have sex in middle school.. (ick)

ALSO YAY 2000 POSTS.

I.. du.. what?

I- what?

ALSO YAY 2000 POSTS.

I hope we're not talking about the same kind of middle schools here because kids start going to middle school when they're 6 and leave when they're 12 here.

I.. du.. what?

I- what?

ALSO YAY 2000 POSTS.

I hope we're not talking about the same kind of middle schools here because kids start going to middle school when they're 6 and leave when they're 12 here.

lol. middle school here is Grade 7 and 8, (sometimes 9 depending on the school board), meaning they would be (11),12,13,(14).

I.. du.. what?

I- what?

ALSO YAY 2000 POSTS.

That would generally be considered primary school. Middle school is 7th-10th grade, iirc.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by reepicheep

QUOTE (Tabt @ Jan 15 2012, 04:46 PM)

QUOTE (heb0 @ Jan 14 2012, 06:48 AM)

I've never met a woman who didn't immediately want to copulate with me, so I'm afraid I can't lend much insight.

I actually rofled, HEBO FOR BIGGEST EGO 2011! wub.gif

Gillis would like a word with you. tongue.gif

Ok first of all, I wasn't even here in 2011, and second of all I'm not THAT egotistical

Definitely not. I was seeing a guy for about a month last year and he wasn't trying anything past 3rd. Turns out he was a virgin and I dumped him. I don't want to be deflowering anybody, first of all, and second of all, having a healthy sex life is good for the soul.