Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Luftey

Dat Superbowl

It's almost here! Of the remaining teams, whose everyone rooting for :(

I'd like the Ravens to win. I'm pretty much indifferent to the remaining teams (that said, can't stand the patriots ;p), so I choose the Ravens seeing they're from my neighboring state.

Football is almost as bad as soccer.

since i know nothing of nfl i support the shizzletest team out there

dem colts. :(

Watched all of the divisional round games and if the Patriots (by far my favourite team) don't win then I'd prefer the Giants than anyone else.

But really anyone except the Ravens.

Brady will win it again though.

Edited by Real

I'm hoping for a rematch from Superbowl 42. The look on Tom Brady's face when Eli beats him a second time would be priceless. Plus I'm a diehard Giants fan, being from New York and all.

Edited by Fake

Until a few weeks ago I really disliked the Giants (partly for Superbowl 42, and because Eli Manning got on my nerves and I dislike any team that manages to lose to the Seahawks) but I've started to like them. If The patriots don't win I'm definitely rooting for them.

Ah ya rematch wouldn't be bad. I must say though 49rs being in would be somewhat novel I had totally forgotten that they exsisted. I think it's been at least 20 yes since they made it, or so my friend says :(

QUOTE (Conspicuous @ Jan 16 2012, 06:20 PM)

dem colts. cool.gif

as a long time fan of the colts

I have to agree sad.png

I think the patriots are going to win, they demolished Te-bow

dem colts. cool.gif

I have to agree sad.png

There are rumors going around that Peyton is retiring.

dem colts. cool.gif

I have to agree sad.png

There are rumors going around that Peyton is retiring.

I think I wouldn't mind him going to the Jets (two games a season against Tom Brady? Yes please) but I think he'll be staying at the Colts for a few seasons more.

Patriots-Giants rematch would be epic.

49ers-Ravens would be good too.

49ers-Patriots would be meh.

Giants-Ravens would be abysmal.

Patriots-Giants rematch would be epic.

49ers-Ravens would be good too.

49ers-Patriots would be meh.

Giants-Ravens would be abysmal.

Patriots - Giants would be very nice. Obviously Giants would be winning it though.

@Payton Manning Discussion- He should win MVP because now it's proven how good of a quarterback he really is by being gone for a whole season. Plus if he's retiring, give him respect because it sucks to miss even a fraction of a season, let alone the whole thing.

On topic- I just don't think the Patriots are really worth watching anymore. Oh wow, they win again. Big fudging deal. But watching them lose and not go to the Super Bowl: priceless.

Me personally, I'll have to say I'm pushing for the 49ers to win. There are a lot of people on that roster right now who definitely deserve a ring. Vernon Davis, for one.

@Payton Manning Discussion- He should win MVP because now it's proven how good of a quarterback he really is by being gone for a whole season. Plus if he's retiring, give him respect because it sucks to miss even a fraction of a season, let alone the whole thing.

On topic- I just don't think the Patriots are really worth watching anymore. Oh wow, they win again. Big fudging deal. But watching them lose and not go to the Super Bowl: priceless.

Admittedly I'm a little biased but I find the Patriots one of the most fun teams to watch. I think we're had enough years of watching them lose now, but when they're playing well they're brilliant to watch.

Patriots-Giants and 49ers-Ravens would all be very good games to watch, the rest of the possibilities aren't as good,but the Superbowl will be really good no matter who plays.

Also, I don't think you can give the MVP Award to Peyton Manning - although they did badly, there's no way of knowing how well he would have done had he played.

If it was a Best Player award I'd give it to Brees, but in terms of Most Valuable I'd say Tom Brady - given the fact that the Pats defense is terrible, and they have no good running game or backup QB, their success is almost entirely down to him, more than any other team.

Edited by Real

It is a lot more exciting to see the Patriots lose a game instead of win

Watched the entire AFC Championship game, which was particularly tense given that my brother supports the Ravens.

Brilliant game to watch, but what an awful field goal attempt.

Tom Brady wins again

Edited by Breeze