Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ii Firedude

Range/summ Tank?

so i was gone make a summ tank staring f2p i was gone get some cash and like 40 def but then i started thinking range tanks are also awsome so i was thinking if a summ tank /range tank would work this is what i have planeed

1atk

1str

70-75 def (70 for karils 75 dfs)

99 range ofc or atleast a decent range

??summ lvl (help with that)

what i have in mind is no sw at all and i was thinking if using 70 def i would just get summ to get targ to low level then d bow spec to death if 75 def i would use rune cbow and dfs (charged but idk if its time or charging help that also)then use dfs charge then d bow to hopefully kill

-ben

p.s. i know im not very clear so ask questions lol hope someone answers

You should get 42 attack and strength for void and highest summoning you can because it helps with everything non-pvp

Also if you want to fight with summoning get 79 for the 3 titans (fire,ice,moss)

Edited by Moo

wouldent 42 atk and 42 str affect my cb lvl allot if thats the case i might ass well get 42 def str atk and get ancients and lunar that way i can void pk insted of summ tank but i hate pest control i wouldent mind playing the chest game but it will get annoying getting so many void sets

wouldent 42 atk and 42 str affect my cb lvl allot if thats the case i might ass well get 42 def str atk and get ancients and lunar that way i can void pk insted of summ tank but i hate pest control i wouldent mind playing the chest game but it will get annoying getting so many void sets

You won't get many combat levels lol. You will get 0 and maybe 1 from hp. :(

That's a tank. Attack+strength = range*1.5, with 99 range you can get 149/150 attack+strength without leveling up (except for levels from hitpoints) train 60-70 range cannoning green drags, 70-85 at aviansies for some cash, maybe cannon the dwarfs that drop dragon picks and handcannons to 94, alch to 94 mage, get 70+ defense and 52/55 prayer, do all the quests you can, get as high summoning as you can

TL;DR look up a tank guide