Sign in to follow this  
Salmoneus

And... We're Back! New Forums!

Loving the notification system. Makes everything so much easier biggrin.png

edit: how do we change our custom titles now :[]

Edited by Goggie

One would assume it's under My Settings, perhaps along with Display Name or something. Just look around.

Assuming you have done so, IDK :(

One would assume it's under My Settings, perhaps along with Display Name or something. Just look around.

Assuming you have done so, IDK sad.png

Scoured the profile options a few times, couldn't find anything. Although I might just be missing it glaring in my face, still trying to get my head around the changes.

About time! It looks great, a definite improvement :(

Boo, you can no longer see other member's warn logs. There goes the days when you could judge somebody by their warn log sad.pngsad.png.

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Then again I'm still struggling to recognize everyone, thanks to this breaking the way I see everything. If you honestly judged someone by their warn log, it's not a good idea since people make mistakes. Hell redmonke used to have massive amounts of warns.

HELL fudgeING YEAH LIKE BUTTON////////

Am I the only one that doesn't mind bright skins?

No, I love them. Everyone complains about white backgrounds hurting their eyes, but it's white on black that hurts mine. Does everyone invert colors when they type something in Word too? tongue.png

I do, also on Visual Studio I use the black screen with the defaulted green text.

Also by the way the multi-quote feature is massively screwed up.

Very, very fancy. Bright, shiny, clean. An EVE vs Wal-E, if you will.

Glad to see your hard work finally coming to fruition, Sal!

-rawr

EDIT: Is my icon not showing up for anyone else? :(

Avatars got lost in the conversion - you'll have to reupload it.

Where were you when Sal's Realm got new forums?!

-rawr

EDIT: Is my icon not showing up for anyone else? tongue.png

Mine didn't :(

-rawr

EDIT: Is my icon not showing up for anyone else? tongue.png

Mine didn't :(

Lucky you :P

Also in reply to your earlier question, I'm pretty sure Sal is going to bring the old skins back :D

I've set it up so that I'm notified whenever someone quotes me - god it makes it so much easier to track topics I'm in.

Hehehehe, playing around with the functions and I searched for all the members who have the word 'poo' in their signature, over 2 pages worth!

Out of curiosity, is it possible to make it so you can customize your blog background like your profile? Because that would be real neat.

Also, we should organize a new BB code tutorial, aye?

Boo, you can no longer see other member's warn logs. There goes the days when you could judge somebody by their warn log sad.pngsad.png.

is this working?

Sal's trying to get it back, it was a little unexpected that they'd disappear flower.gif

I think the like button will end up driving down discussion into who can be funniest rather than who can make good posts.

And that's different from yesterday's Sal's how...?

Are multi quotes screwing up for me?

edit: mutli quotes seem to be messing up for me.

edit 2: i can't spell, apparently.

Edited by _Zj

I can't tell if you're serious or not. Then again I'm still struggling to recognize everyone, thanks to this breaking the way I see everything. If you honestly judged someone by their warn log, it's not a good idea since people make mistakes. Hell redmonke used to have massive amounts of warns.

HELL fudgeING YEAH LIKE BUTTON////////

Am I the only one that doesn't mind bright skins?

No, I love them. Everyone complains about white backgrounds hurting their eyes, but it's white on black that hurts mine. Does everyone invert colors when they type something in Word too? tongue.png

I do, also on Visual Studio I use the black screen with the defaulted green text.

Also by the way the multi-quote feature is massively screwed up.

Much like the rest of things you can do with Visual Studio, I have no idea how to do that. Programming is enough hell as it is, though. I don't want it to drive me both mad and blind. :D

Ooo shiny!

We're going to get some of the old skins back right? The brightness is hard on my eyes right now :(

IIRC (from past conversations) they would have to be re-made. Hopefully I'm mistaken.

Edited by heb0

Ooo shiny!

We're going to get some of the old skins back right? The brightness is hard on my eyes right now suncloud.gif

IIRC (from past conversations) they would have to be re-made. Hopefully I'm mistaken.

I would like to think that they wouldn't have to be built from the ground up, the skins weren't too complex :D I miss the runescape buttons though :( made me feel like a rs warrior.

I've set it up so that I'm notified whenever someone quotes me - god it makes it so much easier to track topics I'm in.

Notification.

How did you set that up?

Also, what exactly is the rep system?

Notification.

How did you set that up?

If you click the notification image thingy then it'll give you a list of your notifications - in the top right corner of that list/pop-up there will be the Options link.

Notification.

How did you set that up?

If you click the notification image thingy then it'll give you a list of your notifications - in the top right corner of that list/pop-up there will be the Options link.

AH! Awesome that works :( Thanks

One of the best updates in a long time, I knew you would come through eventually! :D I hope the reputation system gets the modification so that everyone is allowed to view the reputation system, and give reasons for giving someone a positive reputation. :P

-gazisere :(