Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Ghost Walking

This is sad. :(

Okay. So what do you want to do about it, 99%?

The protesters have no clear message and no real leadership. All they do is whine and nice doggy! about how bad they have it while expecting the government to listen to their demands. They have no direction and their movement will get nowhere unless they take real action.

Plus, sympathy towards the protesters is dwindling, anyway. More people have started to realize how annoying they've become in our society and have paid less and less attention to their cries. The protesters actually cost the government money. It's a known fact that they dirty up local parks across the nation with their torpor and indulgence of various drugs. Guess who has to clean up after them? The government.

While I do appreciate this guy's attempt at pathetic appeal, it's not going to do much to affect the opinions of those on Capitol Hill.

It's sad, but I am really not buying into this type of stuff. A lot of things like this could have been prevented by saving money or many other things. Stuff like this should be expected in free market. It comes with capitalism. There are always going to be flaws in welfare (just like anything else), and even though it could be improved just like anything else there are always going to be things like this. If you don't want to deal with welfare then avoid it.

It's probably wrong that the first thing I thought was "is that a spoon resting on his right shoulder?" haha.

Just noticed that. What the hell is that thing?

I'm thinking it's just the light from the window, like, reflected off a divot in his shoulder? At the collarbone. We all have a sort of space, there. A few of you who read this sentence are going to feel their neck/shoulder area trying to find it.