Descendant Guardians

snapshot221120121225am.png

Video:

Rules:

WILDERNESS TREE-to-TREE

MBR - FULL-OUT - KNOCK OUT - LOWEST PULL ATTACKS

Ring On

Dung/Corr/FoG/GoP/Sniping Off

We warred Descendant Guardians at CWA a month ago. Now DG came back to us for a lengthy prep PvP war, which is our first.

TPL Starting: 17? (113.2?)

opts.png

+Gorgy Porgy (level: 126)

DG Starting: 13 (Average 102.1)

opts1.png

+of Mushrooms (level: 122)

We agreed to let DG rush in on us because they pulled lower opts as well as a lower average. Once they rushed, we got on DG Green (level 98) and downed him in a few seconds.

(For much of this war, it was hard to avoid the AC Unit Blacknights because they were splashing binds on some of TPL. Right after downing DG Green, you can see an AC'er failing a bind on TPL's fall in. Not that we're complaining, just something to point out.)

snapshot12112012233pm1.png

When looking for the second pile, DG rushed in on us but TPL grabbed another kill.

snapshot22112012234pm2.png

Their decent take was Mojohaza who managed to elude us for a bit, but TPL was still in the lead. They piled one of our Warlords but he managed to survive down to no inventory before DG hopped off the pile.

snapshot32112012235pm3.png

snapshot42112012237pm4.png

Near the end, it was getting pretty weird. DG was just sitting around and some people looked like either the AC unit or randoms. We were going to spare the last of them but Keanu was granted the honor to tank us to his death.

snapshot52112012238pm5.png

~Surprise Ending!~

As soon as Keanu was dropped, the BK AC unit rushed us. They had blasts and everything our war rules did not. TPL was ordered to take a quick stand against them and piled Fruitloops (level 116). The whole fiasco ended with our clan taking it to Greater Demons before calling it off and ordering everyone out of there.

snapshot62112012239pm5.png

We're not sure if BK was bored and trying to avenge DG, but there was no point in fighting this. TPL bailed or logged out, keeping our heads high.

Today, we entered a new realm of warfare. Be proud of yourselves TPL!

Thanks for the fight DG! Great seeing them again.

Edited by Mathedes

Congrats on winning your first (I think?) Wilderness war TPL! Not surprised BK attacked you, it's what usually happens when you let the clan you're fighting bring their allies to AC the war. Next time just tell them to respectfully gtfo (it's not like you need an AC anyway, nobody is going to crash such a small war) or send me a PM and I'll 1 man crash BK. cool.png

lol, thanks micael :)

Ya, its been our first "real" pvp war in at least 2 years, our last one was mab 5 months ago and we had ~15 pull from us and 4 from them, didn't really work well X D

I thought when they were following us around the whole war it wouldn't end well especially when they started randomly attacking people in tpl :P

No worries tho, was fun :)

Congrats on winning your first (I think?) Wilderness war TPL! Not surprised BK attacked you, it's what usually happens when you let the clan you're fighting bring their allies to AC the war. Next time just tell them to respectfully gtfo (it's not like you need an AC anyway, nobody is going to crash such a small war) or send me a PM and I'll 1 man crash BK. cool.png

Yeah, well we live and we learn. :D Some members were skeptical of having AC'ers considering the scale of our war, but I knew anything was possible. Next time I should just order the entire clan to take a stand and send them to Edgeville!

...and I might take you up on that AC job!

What is an AC? :o

Gratz on the win! You musta got lotsa loot. :P

Congrats, was rooting for you when i heard about this fight on Rsc, Glad you beat them. And thats disgusting Bk crashing you after that i'm appalled as it, is my current clan. *embarrased*