Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Master Neverdead

Greetings :P

Curious, who has had a child born over the last couple of years?

We did have a pregnant forumer who delivered and posted baby pictures. It was adorable.

I suppose I have learned a new word! Not that will come in handy any time soon....

I should flood the place with pics of the baby....or maybe those pics of Angela...

They should be allowable. She has some clothing on. :P

How many of the staff have kids?

I would tell you. But then I'd have to kill you.

That, and my lawyer has advised me to say nothing to prevent certain child support cases in limbo.

Are we including those that we refuse to pay child support on or only the ones we do?

How many of the staff have kids?

I would tell you. But then I'd have to kill you.

That, and my lawyer has advised me to say nothing to prevent certain child support cases in limbo.

Are we including those that we refuse to pay child support on or only the ones we do?

I would say that child support payments show some sort of claimability for the child, and should be required, just to keep things fair for those who are trapp- I mean, happily committed to loving relationships.

Than again if you've got a cute one in the wings, save it til the last and then start throwing money the kid's way....

Stay at home while working freelance? Man one day I want to be there. I like regular office hours because it means I can spend time with loved ones but I dislike the formal dress code. Stifles creativity in my opinion. :)

Though of course I'm sure it's hard work,being your own HR and admin.

Of course I remember you. And Hatebreeds. Stormbrazerlived on two years after Red/Eil and I left. One of the officers took over.

It feels like so long ago since those times when we played in those clans and had that thread on the MMAPKers! :o

I did fulfill my dream for a year - to go to university by the way Hexias. :) I dropped out for a few reasons but perhaps in the next five years when I raise the funds eh... :)

Awesome to hear from you! :hug:

I posted a reply on my phone at around post #3 but it didn't post so here we go again...

It has been a while, hasn't it? :o . I remember killing (or trying to) people and clans in the wildy with you and some others, not your clan though. That must've been a long time ago.

Iirc it was Mytheia who had a baby not-so-recently anymore.

I want them baby pictures :D

Un0, Sofee....howdy. :P

Freelancing has paid off for me. I've got some incredibly promising work happening at the moment. My name should be out there really soon. :) Glad to hear that you are doing well. And never mind the college, I never finished either. :P One day I suppose I will, just to have that piece of paper that says I did.

Ah, the wilderness. What a fun place. Do any of you remember the Cabbage game? I would send everyone in the clan who showed up into the wild with nothing but cabbages and the person to bring back the best items would win. What fun!

I miss a lot of things about RS, but I could never gain the amount of time necessary to stage a comeback toward that end.

Never heard of you, but I think your bones are stashed somewhere in my RuneScape bank!

(Fairly sure that's true, actually. o.O)

(Hi! tongue.png )

Ah' date=' the wilderness. What a fun place. Do any of you remember the Cabbage game? I would send everyone in the clan who showed up into the wild with nothing but cabbages and the person to bring back the best items would win. What fun!

[/quote']

I remember doing that once through #Slams. Cameron tried to kill me! :(

Edited by Yuanrang

I could never really participate in clan stuff (in Sb) though I swear I made an account on the Hatebreed boards...

Our first trip up,not everyone had lobsters, I remember I only had salmon lol.

I remember quite a few wildy trips though and when it comes to turning on guests at an event...Yuan's 99 [stat I don't remember,range?] party in the wilderness at that altar really deep in. That turned into some free-for-all killfest.

Edited by Un0

Yeah, I had three of my 99s in the Wilderness. I think I hit 99 Strength on Marc just north of Edge, I got 99 range in the temple at around level 38 Wilderness in the North-West area and then 99 defense at the temple north-east of Varrock on Un0. :P

hex. great to hear from you. pretty sure you hadn't been married long last time we spoke...so pleased to see it's going so well.

yuan, un0, great to see you guys as well. hope all is well.