Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Who?

Oh No! Injection is back.

areBot apparently has come up with an injection client. Still sounds like it's pretty high risk and unstable, but it is injection; you can tell because of the advanced object recognition that the scripts are using. No links here just to show that this isn't an advert. I'm sure you are all smart enough to use google.

Seems fake.

OP made me laf. "no links, but you can always use google!" > >

Why not yahoo??? Browser discrimination!!

Edit: went to some evil rs sites, rare bot is all the rave looks pretty legit

Edited by Luftey

Seems fake.

OP made me laf. "no links, but you can always use google!" > >

He posted a link, I think this is a bit of a GF?

Why not yahoo??? Browser discrimination!!

Edit: went to some evil rs sites, rare bot is all the rave looks pretty legit

Above reply applies here.

Things posted on youtube will probably get back. Hopefully not many people actually manage to get it, and some of the bots get banned in the process.

I hope that the bots get banned. Yews have started to drop after a 57GP increase... :(

I hope that the bots get banned. Yews have started to drop after a 57GP increase... :(

I don't think that's the bots. If something goes up a lot, it has to go down. Yes, the bots were probably part of it, but it's all supply and demand.

Less demand (because of yews rising), same supply, price goes down.

Aren't Jagex working on a follow-up bot update called Optimus? That should probably deal with any relatd issues, suffice to say that unlike a year ago they'll be straight onto this and trying to kill it before it grows.

Aren't Jagex working on a follow-up bot update called Optimus? That should probably deal with any relatd issues, suffice to say that unlike a year ago they'll be straight onto this and trying to kill it before it grows.

Source please?

Source please?

Jagex mentioned it in one of their news posts, but I can't access their site so here are some links. The one to runescape.com is from a youtube video.

http://services.rune...anti-bot-update

http://mmofallout.co...bot-technology/

Whatever the case, it does confirm that they're commited to continuing the fight against bots in a way that we haven't seen before: for all the mmo fallout's commentary "since 2001 jagex hasn't done this rah rah rah" I really don't think that's true, especially latterly.

Edited by Helm Lardar

" We’re already well underway with our next generation of anti-botting software called Optimus, which is going to be released shortly, and we’re also currently developing ways to remove the remaining screen-scraper bots from the game."

Ah well hope this is true

" We’re already well underway with our next generation of anti-botting software called Optimus, which is going to be released shortly, and we’re also currently developing ways to remove the remaining screen-scraper bots from the game."

Ah well hope this is true

There's no reason for Jagex to lie. They showed at runefest that they're fully commited to ending significant botting, even if they incur significant losses in the short term.

I dont think there is anything to worry about from this new bot system. Ive seen some obvious bots and they are so bad that even someone who knows nothing about the game could spot them.