Sal's RuneScape Forum
Kemosabe

Halo 4

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg?1317708806 X100000

Looks fudgeing sick. Borderlands 2 and Halo 4 released in roughly the same time period? Gimme a hell yeah!

anything is better than halo reach

this looks pretty cool nonetheless, looks like they are getting away from the somewhat cartoony feel of Halo 3 and making it really realistic

HALO Reach was a fun game Breeze, not sure what you are talking about.

But yes, HALO 4 seems awesome. I've been playing the Anniversary Edition HALO and if they use some of the graphics and textures that they used for that, then I am sure it will be one of the best looking shooters to date. Aside from that, Master Chief always gets my geek on.

Halo:Reach was amazing, what in the world are you on about Breeze?

But Halo 4 looks amazing. I really hope it's as unique as they say it is. I'm really eager to see how 343 treats their community as well, since Bungie did a really amazing job with that.

Halo: Reach was amazing. Even though I knew how it was going to end I was still engrossed in the story.

I like how they said they're going to give multiplayer a sort of story and explain why it's red vs blue etc.

I. Can't. Wait. For. This.

I really love how they are treating the franchise. When I first heard that 343 was taking over the Halo series I thought that they were ruining it, but it looks like they are going to do it justice.

Also, the few seconds of in-game footage that they showed looked incredibly sexy.

I. Can't. Wait. For. This.

I really love how they are treating the franchise. When I first heard that 343 was taking over the Halo series I thought that they were ruining it, but it looks like they are going to do it justice.

Considering 343 is made up of mostly ex-Bungie employees...

If Microsoft would release it for PC too, I'd buy it :(

I won't be picking it up for a few reasons;

Firstly, i consider the Halo story to be finished, its like Star wars 4-6 and then tacking 1-3 a few years on

Secondly, the new armour looks horrible, especially the big bulky helmet.

However I will read reviews and try it out before officially choosing between yay or nay. But it's not looking so good so far.

Firstly, i consider the Halo story to be finished, its like Star wars 4-6 and then tacking 1-3 a few years on

However I will read reviews and try it out before officially choosing between yay or nay. But it's not looking so good so far.

But it's a continuation of the story line, so how is it like Star Wars? :( (not including Halo: Reach, but that was very well justified)

I'm really looking forward to Halo 4 because I just love the Halo storyline, as well as the gameplay.

That's one of your arguments for not buying this game?

huh.png

Dude, Halo 3 didn't even finish the story about where Masterchief went. Last thing we saw there was him floating towards some planet with a big beam.

Also, Halo 4 will focus on who Masterchief is, not just another continuation.

But I agree; his armor looks kinda funny... It looks too Crysis-ish, which looks bad.

I really wish they let the PC gamers enjoy Halo 3 and Reach... sad.png

And this.

Edited by Popcorn

The main that thing frustrates me is that it's not really finishing the story of Halo 3.

Halo 3 WAS finished.. both races are at peace now.

We're continuing Master Chief's storyline, he's floating in space to some planet now.

Its Halo, and I'm a major Halo fan, so I'm very excited this game is happening. However, its going to be more of the same, which is a good tihng in this case! I'm looking forward to the possible Master Chief character developement, but why bring back the battle rifle? I HATED that thing. Also, hope the maps are mostly Forerunner themed, not city or warehouse or the such.

why bring back the battle rifle? I HATED that thing.

+1. DMR fixed everything about it that I hated. :(

The battle rifle? I love that thing... :xd:

It's like a pistol crossed with an assault rifle...

You forgot the annoying sound >.>

You forgot the annoying sound >.>

It makes the most amazing sound EVER. :love:

Yeah, I feel like I aim a lot better with a BR than I do with a DMR for some reason.

because you've got a three shot burst going out rather than one? :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.