Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Admiral

Did we land on the Moon?

Moon Landings  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Did we land on the moon during the Apollo missions?

• Yes, we did land on the moon.
    • No, it was faked.

Simple question: Did we land on the Moon during the Apollo missions or was it faked?

We had a topic about this a while ago, and it was good fun. So I thought we should do it again. smile.png

I believe that we did land on the moon.

Edited by Admiral

I think the MythBuster's disproved the whole hoax theory; but they may not be the most viable source :P I think we did land on the moon. Thats my two cents.

the video was made in a soundstage on mars

ofc how did i not think of that

ofc how did i not think of that

its obvious when you think about it

Guitarguy has one solution to find out our troll suffragist that voted against the moon landing's geninuity.

Guitarguy has one solution to find out our troll suffragist that voted against the moon landing's geninuity.

Actually it was Diablo

nice try

Actually it was Diablo

nice try

Was just going to say that :P

OT: Yes, I do believe humans landed on the moon. Multiple times.

Actually it was Diablo

nice try

Yeah, my solution was to ask you. :closedeyes:

Has man landed on the moon? Well has man landed on Jenna Jameson?

It's physically impossible to escape earth's gravitational pull.

That reminds me...

I was curious what the deal with all the standing broom crap on Facebook was about, so I made a post about it. A few seconds later a friend says "Its because the gravity of the earth right now they stand up by themselves...i googled it"

Which moon are we talking about? box.gif

Every planet in this galaxy besides Venus and Mercury has at least one moon. Most have not been traveled too.

Moons like this one are traveled to constantly.

mooning.jpg

Of course we should never forget this moon.

273229051_aa1d4c6b79_z.jpg

Edited by Fatalysm

Actually Fatalysm, our Moon is simply called "The Moon", so I'm actually just talking about ours. wink.png

And can you people who say we didn't elaborate more, out of curiosity?

Edited by Admiral

Every planet in this galaxy besides Venus and Mercury has at least one moon. Most have not been traveled too.

Our Moon is just called The Moon, the rest are called moons or natural satellites.

Also, I think you mean Solar System, rather than Galaxy :P

Our Moon is just called The Moon, the rest are called moons or natural satellites.

Also, I think you mean Solar System, rather than Galaxy tongue.png

That I did, I was just dimming it down a bit tongue.png.

Because also, there are more than 50 billion planets and I was supposed to reference less than 10 ahaha!

I didn't know about the satellite thing, but still, they are moons! Only a human would be ridiculous enough to call it 'the moon'. As if!

I'm laughing out loud, this is ridonkeylus.

Actually Fatalysm, our Moon is simply called "The Moon", so I'm actually just talking about ours. ;)

Our moon is called that, but so is every other moon if you don't call it a natural satellite like Doddsy said! :P

I was making fun of it!

Edited by Fatalysm

Admiral, how would you feel if sombeody else called their moon "the moon" and said it would be unfair if we did the same? It'd be like if I said that I'm the most awesome person in the universe (even though I am), but I haven't seen the other people in the universe so I couldn't know for sure.

Don't other planets' moons have specific names?

Ours does too: Luna. It is just that no one ever refers to it by that name. It is merely a useful way to specify

I think the MythBuster's disproved the whole hoax theory; but they may not be the most viable source tongue.png I think we did land on the moon. Thats my two cents.

>implying the Mythbusters use actual scientific methods

It's been proven by real experts many times that the landings did, in fact, happen.

Also, I think you mean Solar System, rather than Galaxy tongue.png

It's Luna if you want to get picky smile.png

But yeah, everyone just calls it the moon as it's the only one we can easily see.

Don't other planets' moons have specific names?

Yes. Mars, for example has Phobos and Deimos, Jupiter's four largest moons are named Europa, Io, Ganymede and Callisto, meanwhile Saturn's moon Titan has a nitrogen-abundant atmosphere like ours.

Edited by theking1322

The argument for not landing on the moon seems to rely on circumstances and cites no real evidence, so yes I believe that we have landed on the moon and people have walked on the moon

Edited by Breeze

asdf people

Nobody refers to other moons as "The Moon", that's ours. If anything other moons are "A Moon" >.<