Sal's RuneScape Forum
Kemosabe

What time do you get up/go to bed?

I learned about this a little bit in psychology last year. Your mind is a powerful thing. I don't know completely how it works, but if you tell your body to wake up at a certain time, chances are you will wake up around that time. Even if it's an obscure time like 7:17 or something. It's really neat. It's not perfect, there's a good 5-20 minute window before or after the time you tell yourself to wake up, but it works pretty well.

I rarely set an alarm because I can just do this. In general I wake up five minutes before my "mind alarm" and the same if I set a real alarm.

Go to sleep 11 pm-2 am, get up at 6:30 am, go back to bed at 8 am and sleep until 10 am. Weekdays.

Go to sleep 2 am-5 am, get up 11 am - 2 pm. Friday night/Saturday.

Go to sleep 12 am - 5 am, get up at 10:30 am. Church. Nap. Sundays.

My body alarm

I learned about this a little bit in psychology last year. Your mind is a powerful thing. I don't know completely how it works, but if you tell your body to wake up at a certain time, chances are you will wake up around that time. Even if it's an obscure time like 7:17 or something. It's really neat. It's not perfect, there's a good 5-20 minute window before or after the time you tell yourself to wake up, but it works pretty well.

My body alarm is set about 50 minutes before the alarm rings, leading to daily deluges of profanity which have jeopardised the salvation of my soul.

The time I go to bed varies between half 10 (parents telling me to go to bed and then me using phone) to midnight, and then waking up at 6AM for college.

I would sleep at about 11PM or midnight on weekdays and get up at 5:30 AM. On weekends and holidays, I tend to stay up till 2-3 AM and wake up around 10 or noon. If I'm really tired then I'll go to bed early or I may take a nap in the afternoon. A 2-3 hour nap will last you till daylight on the next day.

Edited by Phoenix Rider

Weekdays I get up at 6 AM and go to bed anywhere from 10:30 PM to 12 AM

Weekends I get up at 8 or 9 AM and go to bed around 1 AM

I'm pretty good with bed times; usually on weekdays I get to bed by 10:30 and wake up at 5:45. I've never pulled an all-nighter (although I could have used one on several occasions :P). The latest I stayed up was 1:30 AM when I was procrastinating on my Junior year research paper :grindteeth: . Weekends vary.

On weekdays around 11:30-midnight and wake up at 6:45

Currently on the weekends I'm waking up at around 9AM and staying up to about 1AM or later

Go to sleep at like 5am and wake up at like 2pm lol. Only because it's holidays though, during school its like 12pm till 7:30ish

monday to friday I go to bed around 11pm and wake up at 5am for work,

Weekends, i wake up whenever freya wakes up, so usually around 7:30am and still go to bed around 11, except tonight as its 1am lol.