Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
BioThreat

The newest Jagex moderator!

screenfake.png

So what do you think? Now I shall be known as Mod BioThreat. Suprisingly, superclay8 (me), Zezima, Cheesy108, and elvemage came back to celebrate this great event!

Anywhere I messed up?

True. Sad thing is, I couldn't merge the newer one with the older model, so I pretty much had to hope no one noticed. And is the font too big? I know the style is correct, since I pretty much copy pasted the whole RS alphabet into a new font type.

Funny thing is, I had my brother fooled so bad, he actually thought I was a moderator.

-2 Interfaces mixed/old.

-1 Minimap displayed too small, icons too small.

-1 Chat font badly displayed, not even directly centered to some heads.

-1 Minimap doesn't display all characters, as far as I can see.

+.5 Despite some characters being badly angled for your camera location, you've done fairly well putting them in.

+1 Inventory seems to be laid out correctly.

6.5/10

Edited by Hunter

is tht mopar

Naa, it is a collage of different RS pictures into one, epic fake.

-2 Interfaces mixed/old.

+.5 Despite some characters being badly angled for your camera location, you've done fairly well putting them in.

6.5/10

-2 Interfaces mixed/old.

6.5/10

Negatives addressed.

Drats, I didn't even notice that. I was too busy editing the Edgeville map, that I didn't realise that there was the person fire making. I agree about the font, since I had a hard time even getting it to where it is now. Wow, I didn't even notice that about the mini map. It looked fine to me, till you pointed it out. Actually, those interfaces are from RS2008/2009, just after Summoning was released, so I wouldn't agree with mixed, though I do agree they are old. Maybe I should have put the title "Oops, forgot to mention I was Jagex Mod"

Positives addressed.

To be honest, I had to do web searches for the other characters, all except the guy fire making in the back ground, and make my guy turn into a cabbage just to get the fire maker. So that's why they are badly angled, but thanks for the positive note.

As for inventory, I made the thing into a grid, and spent 5 minutes aligning the items.

Decent attempt, glad to see someone else posting in this section.

Plenty of areas to improve on, might try something like this for my next fake. :)

Decent attempt, glad to see someone else posting in this section.

Plenty of areas to improve on, might try something like this for my next fake. :)

Yep, I know,

I'd love to see what you do on your fake.

Total

6.5/10

Scoring

-1 Wrong font

-1 Wrong minimap

-0.5 No crown in chat

-0.5 Incorrectly positioned chat in world

-0.5 Incorrect interfaces

Total

6.5/10

Scoring

-1 Wrong font

-1 Wrong minimap

-0.5 No crown in chat

I'm confused by the crown part. I did put a crown there, because I've seen pictures of a P-mods chat, and it looks just like that, only with a silver crown. So please explain the crown and positioned chat please, and do know that I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to understand.

Big dots make me :lol:

Your bro must be like 7 years old lol. :D

Total

6.5/10

Scoring

-1 Wrong font

-1 Wrong minimap

-0.5 No crown in chat

I'm confused by the crown part. I did put a crown there, because I've seen pictures of a P-mods chat, and it looks just like that, only with a silver crown. So please explain the crown and positioned chat please, and do know that I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to understand.

From pics I've seen, there's no crown in the area where you type. I mean, I'm not a pmod, but the last time I saw a pmod's screenshot, they didn't have a crown in the area they type. The crown only goes on the lines of chat above that - the lines which have already been spoken. Unless it's been changed, in which case I wouldn't know.

Also, the position of the chat above the players is wrong because it's supposed to appear centered over their heads. In your case, the chat should be getting cut off at the left side, because chat is centered regardless of whether it would get cut off by the border.

Also, I don't think anyone mentioned it yet, but the colons (:) are too wide (bad font/size? Bolded on accident?), and you're missing the quickchat bubble (which appears after your name, in the area you type). Actually, since this is with an old interface, it may be before quickchat existed, so idk.

Edited by WolfieMario

Did anybody mention that there should be a "Welcome to RuneScape." in the chat? :P

Did anybody mention that there should be a "Welcome to RuneScape." in the chat? tongue.png

Oh yeah.

-1, 5.5.

:welcome: Range! Also, an adult friend of mine happens to be a J-Mod IRL, and he told me that is what they looked like when I asked him about current/future content. And before any of you ask, he didn't say a thing about the latter :( Edited by BioThreat

:welcome: Range! Also, an adult friend of mine happens to be a J-Mod IRL, and he told me that is what they looked like when I asked him about current/future content. And before any of you ask, he didn't say a thing about the latter :(

We just happen to know that it the crown is never in the chatbox. You could have asked him to log in just to make sure he's not lying.

Old interface is not a mistake! Anyways, yea, pretty much what everyone has said. Text, map, pixels. It's good to see a new faker, though. Welcome.

Honestly, if you're interested I think the best person to ask for advice on how to fake is Wolfiemario. If he's not too busy I think he'd help you and he's easily one of the best Fakers here.