Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
LegitNoob

Close/Delete thread please.

Please delete or close potato thread. :)

Edited by LegitNoob
We don't really allow people to post links to potentially unsafe downloads. I removed the link. ~Xaria

I trust the download but I don't feel like testing it :closedeyes:.

I'm not very experienced rating these things (nor do I believe anybody is >.<) but it's flawless from what I can tell. Good work :).

Haha, it's pretty much the exact same thing as in the video but with a different ending (since the video doesn't say anything about it being fake, I decided I could have fun with the people that think this sort of thing really exists).

The only thing I think I could have done to improve it, which I forgot all about was to add a password cover so it said '*' instead of letters - as you can probably see I stuffed up the blur in the video (even though it wasn't my actual password either).

You probably shouldn't ask for username and password... People will probably think it's a scam and downvote or even report it.

Also, if you used Visual Basic, it's easy to cover up password text. I forget exactly what property, but it's one of the properties of a textbox :P

You probably shouldn't ask for username and password... People will probably think it's a scam and downvote or even report it.

Also, if you used Visual Basic, it's easy to cover up password text. I forget exactly what property, but it's one of the properties of a textbox :P

Yeah I forgot all about covering the password up, and it wasn't until half way through recording I realised.

People have nothing to worry about, everything is made up of images the only code is for the command button which opens another form, you don't even need to enter a username/password for it to work. :)

Edit: Since the link was removed, I decided I'd just take screenshots of the edited version I made.. so people could see what happens. :P

3d2e1e1a6baea1557b970420e0ab4c65.png

Type in your username or password, or just something random if you don't trust - click the 'Generate 10m' button.

Then the form will close and the following pops up.

e8f3a32db37100d108662ffef3bca38b.png

Edited by LegitNoob