Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
skai

This place still exists? Interesting.

I've all but quit Runescape back in 2009, and I got a 6 year anniversary email from this site a few minutes ago. So I decided to check it out, and I'm quite surprised really.

How's Runescape been these past 3 years? How has these forums been these last 5 years?

Jagex ruined runescape and forums got new update not long ago

get back in your cage

This community is hardly about Runescape anymore. Welcome back.

We're slowly beginning our transformation from a RuneScape fansite to a MineCraft-based dictatorship.

We're slowly beginning our transformation from a RuneScape fansite to a MineCraft-based dictatorship.

With Conspic leading this, we better watch out.

Welcome back .:)

This community is hardly about Runescape anymore. Welcome back.

SALS REALM OF MINECRAFT

Edited by Admiral

I had a feeling. This game can only keep people in it for so long before they quit. I also looked at what I got warned for 6 years ago, and wow I did not realize how immature I was.

It took me 5 years before I finally quit lol. Good to hear this site is changing to something more popular right now. I won't be staying as I'm not as huge of a fan of Minecraft as I was back when it was in alpha stage. Communities like these are great.

Keep it up guys. And I'll probably post again when I get my 7 year anniversary letter!

Minecraft is for noobs.

says the guy who plays a failing mmo

Edited by Admiral

I don't know, I try to avoid the nostalgic value this place has to me. It's too much, really.

Only two people I care about. Redmonke and Sofee. And maybe Donwonton.

Hey, I was just going to make a topic titled exactly the same thing. I haven't been active on this site in four years. What the hell am I still getting messages from it for? :doubt:

Edited by Cow Queen

Hey, I was just going to make a topic titled exactly the same thing. I haven't been active on this site in four years. What the hell am I still getting messages from it for? :doubt:

Nice to see you too.

I'm remarking on the absurdity, not any kind of unhappiness. It's fun to visit old places I used to spend a ton of my time at, whether geographical or virtual. So, yeah, okay, nice to see you again, Lilshu.

I'm remarking on the absurdity, not any kind of unhappiness. It's fun to visit old places I used to spend a ton of my time at, whether geographical or virtual. So, yeah, okay, nice to see you again, Lilshu.

I like the petting zoo :D

I could bring you some carrots Shu?

Runescape has received a slew of high quality updates adding a variety of excellent, largely high levelled content to the game, and also fixed quite a few skills, expanding their content and giving you ways to train them in combinations with each other.

They've also re-released free trade and the wilderness, which has had interesting effects (not bad ones), but bots have also come with that. That is bad, and they're now fighting a constant war of updates with the developers of those.

Finally, and most controversially, they've recently released as an alternative to botting etc a "Squeal of Fortune", a randomised loot generator that you get spins on over time and also can buy spins for. What's controversial about this is that you can effectively train a skill because of the amount of experience lamps on there, thus cheapening the game for legit players.