Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
thenewguy1

(VID) Runescape failing at Kalphite Queen with my friend.

Hey guys! I'm new to the forums here but I wanted to show you and my friend failing at the KQ. Please watch it and if you liked it please hit thumbs up for part two. I will also come out with a mole video with the same friend later today if it gets 5 likes. Also if you dont like it please explain why you dont.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSN1ye3oDec&feature=youtu.be

Forgot to say I will be getting a new video recording software soon once I figure out how to make camstudios record skype and in-game sound.

God I keep forgetting stuff also if your watching through the little preview please hit the title and hit like if you enjoyed it and feel free to reply here also :)

Well, it was most likely that you had like 40 years worth of regular pots (they're complete dirt to begin with), the gear and the fact Runescape bedazzled you because you're here to advertise your videos that will most likely never be watched.

EDIT: WTF you have 49 str

You brung defence pots, brews, no super rests, no anything.

Only hating because you're coming here to advertise your horrid vids.

Edited by Tcmp3

Ok one I came here for a better forum community because I was sick of the other one and two I have 49 str because I dont want to train it I will now that I have my goal of 70 att and def. Also why dislike it because I'm new here?

V good video 10/10 will watch again.

lol def pots and brews

Edited by Sax

Thanks Sax please hit the like!

More to come also of these kind of videos sax so you may wanna hit the sub button. Maybe a suggestion thats all anyway thanks for tell me about the people making promos only for thier vids crocodile.

Ok one I came here for a better forum community because I was sick of the other one and two I have 49 str because I dont want to train it I will now that I have my goal of 70 att and def. Also why dislike it because I'm new here?

It's best to post some "normal" posts on other topics then in a few days share your video. Even if you intent do stay (which would be awesome), most don't know that. We've had a rash of people come and post " Here's my RS video, please subscribe" then never come back to the forums.

That all said, KQ can be a hard boss to kill. But hopefully eventually it'll pay off for you and you'll get a chain drop

Thanks Sax please hit the like!

More to come also of these kind of videos sax so you may wanna hit the sub button. Maybe a suggestion thats all anyway thanks for tell me about the people making promos only for thier vids crocodile.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic...

No I got a new sub directly after he said that.

That was accidentally me, and I cancelled it lol.

Dw I disliked everything to make up for it.

U guys r so mean hatin on someone trying to establish himself in youtube community.

V nice video bro!

I would like to see you fight the kalphite king!

I don't really understand why you're receiving all this hate. Plenty of people join to advertise their videos, but there is nothing wrong with that (although there are arguments for 30 posts before videos can be added). So long as you're responsive in your own threads then that's absolutely fine. I liked the video (and liked it).

I liked it because it was both slightly amusing and also slightly intriguing: what would KQ be like if I went in full rune, for example.

A tip: make the video shorter. Very few people are interested in a full ten minute video unless they can be certain about its quality: that's why so many very established youtubers make shorter, but higher quality vids. As for what to cut, well, a good idea is often the "Wadsworth constant". Watch your video from 33% in. Once you're there, see if the video makes sense. The chances are it does.

In your case, cut everything up until you reach the KQ room itself. If necessary, use a brief text overlay. That's when the interesting and worth-watching bit of your video begins, so begin there. Likewise, once you respawn in Varrock, cut the video. If you're doing a part 2, fade to the KQ room again once you reach Varrock. That's when the video stops being interesting. Nobody is interested in dull conversation with no action.

Alright thank you for the advice I'm going to upload a king black dragon video witht he same guy on saturday so I'll remember to keep that in mind.

Alright thank you for the advice I'm going to upload a king black dragon video witht he same guy on saturday so I'll remember to keep that in mind.

When is this though?

I'm coming with you guise!!!

Well judging by how you disliked my video because you accidently subbed I wont let you come unless somthing happens. Video comes every saturday.

dude that was preti kewl :)

U SHUUD TRY solointg nex that would b a swet vid