Minecraft Let's Play!

Episode List!

Gaming News & Reviews!

Episode List!

Vlogs & Other things!

1. VLOG: BETA ACCESS FOR YOU ALL!
  2. VLOG: JAFFA'S & BETA UPDATES

Edited by Fatalysm

I like your rapid video output :L I'm enjoying the series so far.

I like your rapid video output :L I'm enjoying the series so far.

I am enjoying it too.

Thanks guys. I've been saving episode 4 and I've just become a Youtube Partner. After this I'll be uploading the first ever co-op survival let's play with me and Zaros. If you can help me out by showing your friends or even commenting on the videos that will make my life a lot easier! :D

Glad you are enjoying it, look forward to more. All I'm saying is DIAMONDS!

Thanks guys. I've been saving episode 4 and I've just become a Youtube Partner. After this I'll be uploading the first ever co-op survival let's play with me and Zaros. If you can help me out by showing your friends or even commenting on the videos that will make my life a lot easier! :D

You became a youtube partner with 2.2K video views and 14 subscribers? :blink: Whut.

You became a youtube partner with 2.2K video views and 14 subscribers? :blink: Whut.

I would also like to know how you accomplished this, considering I've wanted partnership forever. :P

Anyway, I thought it was a fun watch. I subscribed.

I would also like to know how you accomplished this, considering I've wanted partnership forever. :P

Perhaps he just means he monetized his videos (which I've done on a couple of mine).

Perhaps he just means he monetized his videos (which I've done on a couple of mine).

Ah yeah, apologies. I just meant that I'd started monetizing. I to will be striving for partnership with youtube! :P

Thank-you for subscribing to my channel!

Ah yeah, apologies. I just meant that I'd started monetizing. I to will be striving for partnership with youtube! :P

You should convert this into a dedicated topic for your Let's Plays, by the way!

First person to follow topic.

Sals I am disappoint.

First person to follow topic.

Sals I am disappoint.

First person to like topic.

Sals I am disappoint.

As we are out of April, I'm officially pulling out of "do more videos in April thing."

My Minecraft let's play series is now going to become every Wednesday and Friday.

To clarify why I'm doing this, because of the smaller amount of views I get, it's much better for my outputs to see the current episode for slightly longer. That way, I manage to gain more views and comments. The more views and comments I receive, the more likely I am to increase the amount of videos I put out per week.

I'm still going to be creating more videos that may air on different days, however for now look out on Wednesday and Friday.

As we are out of April, I'm officially pulling out of "do more videos in April thing."

My Minecraft let's play series is now going to become every Wednesday and Friday.

To clarify why I'm doing this, because of the smaller amount of views I get, it's much better for my outputs to see the current episode for slightly longer. That way, I manage to gain more views and comments. The more views and comments I receive, the more likely I am to increase the amount of videos I put out per week.

I'm still going to be creating more videos that may air on different days, however for now look out on Wednesday and Friday.

When is the episode we did coming out?

Gonna try editing that soon. Some of the audio seems to be a little funky for some reason. Should be up either later today or at least early this week.

Gonna try editing that soon. Some of the audio seems to be a little funky for some reason. Should be up either later today or at least early this week.

Ok, I was just wondering.

Wut? :o

Me too. :)

Oh got scared. :P

I can't watch with voice so I dunno what happens. :P Looks good though.

Subscribed to the topic and channel.

I think I'm like an opposite to you. You've already emphasized on your house and mining. Usually I make a scrappy little home (my most recent ones were just building a wall in a cave to make a room) and then spend the majority of my time working on various farms, with the occasional mining trip when I'm low on supplies.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.