Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Aabid

FPS's

:lol:

I put CS 1.6 on 3 peoples computer in Business, we were going to start a server then noticed that another grade 9 class already had a server.

And then later I found out that grade 11's were playing too. :P I'm grade 9.

Oh and playing CA right now.

Shizzle.

My dad came in and he saw me on the CA website. He saw one gun and he was like you ain't going to play that game.

I was like No and he was like well, its bad for your head.

So no more FPS's for me.

What can I say to him?

I was about to cry.

Like its not even COD or Halo or BF.

Looks like you didn't even read my comment

I mean, we gave you plenty of options:

• Solitaire
  • Freecell
  • Minesweeper

No idea what you're complaining about!

I put CS 1.6 on 3 peoples computer in Business, we were going to start a server then noticed that another grade 9 class already had a server.

Shizzle.

My dad came in and he saw me on the CA website. He saw one gun and he was like you ain't going to play that game.

So no more FPS's for me.

What can I say to him?

I was about to cry.

On a more serious note though, why don't you go do something more productive? Your parents obviously feel that you're spending too much time on the computer, so that's obviously a sign that you should go do something else.

Oh and if you want to find some good games, GOOGLE IT. Much better than you coming on here asking questions that can be answered within 2 seconds.

Shizzle.

So no more FPS's for me.

What can I say to him?

I was about to cry.

On a more serious note though, why don't you go do something more productive? Your parents obviously feel that you're spending too much time on the computer, so that's obviously a sign that you should go do something else.

Oh and if you want to find some good games, GOOGLE IT. Much better than you coming on here asking questions that can be answered within 2 seconds.

I am on the computer 1 hour/day and I can't play on the weekdays. <_<

I was never allowed to play FPS's.

Shizzle.

So no more FPS's for me.

What can I say to him?

I was about to cry.

Tell him you are in 9th grade.

But other than that, if your parents don't want you playing shooting games, tough luck my friend.

True. I've known people who've heard 1st graders talking about COD. Like what???

Shizzle.

So no more FPS's for me.

What can I say to him?

I was about to cry.

I am on the computer 1 hour/day and I can't play on the weekdays. <_<

I was never allowed to play FPS's.

If you're not allowed to play first person shooters, then,

a) Don't come on here asking for FPS' if you know you're just going to get banned from them. and,

b) Don't come on here crying when your parents ban you from playing an FPS.

Seriously...

Canadians are terrified of guns.

Yet almost all of them own one... :blink:

Which Canada are you talking about?

Canadians are terrified of guns.

Yet almost all of them own one... :blink:

Which Canada are you talking about?

Northern Canada where they shoot moosi. (the plural of moose)

Oh oke.

CS 1.6 is so fun at school.

Got my whole class on today. :P

I wouldn't avoid Tribes because it's sci-fi. The game is awesome.

If you want a realistic game I'd suggest ARMA 2 but I don't know if you'd be able to run it. It's on offer at the moment on Steam I think.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

ARMA 2 eats Athlons for breakfast. For lunch it prefers an i5 salad. Dinner usually consists of i7 soup followed by GTX680 steak with SSD sauce.

ROFL no.

What the fudge did you just fudgeing say about me, you little nice doggy!? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fudge out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fudgeing words. You think you can get away with saying that shizzle to me over the Internet? Think again, fudgeer.

If you want a realistic game I'd suggest ARMA 2 but I don't know if you'd be able to run it. It's on offer at the moment on Steam I think.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

ARMA 2 eats Athlons for breakfast. For lunch it prefers an i5 salad. Dinner usually consists of i7 soup followed by GTX680 steak with SSD sauce.

ROFL no.

What the fudge did you just fudgeing say about me, you little nice doggy!? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fudge out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fudgeing words. You think you can get away with saying that shizzle to me over the Internet? Think again, fudgeer.

I can't believe I still remember that YouTube comment, but I guess the "Gorilla" warfare reminds me everytime :P

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

ROFL no.

As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fudgeing dead, lad. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed fisticuffs, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arse off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fudgeing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you bloody dolt. I will shizzle fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fudgeing dead, mate.

I believe so. :P

I'm just playing CS 1.6 atm so its going good except I am always like 1 kill and 10 deaths.

I suck like poo. Anyone want to help me out? :P

Oh and I may buy it on Steam too. :)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.