Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wert

E3

Microsoft's was horrible.

I second that.

Thirded, with the exception of Halo 4.

Also, thank god Nintendo introduced a more conventional controller than the touch-screen one they already had for the Wii U. Probably won't get it until they introduce a new Zelda game.

Looking forward to the South Park game :)

I just fail to see how this game would be that great..

It might just be the fact that I've never really seen a good game based off a show/movie, but meh.

I want Watch Dogs.

ALSO OH MY GOD BEYOND AND LAST OF US PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

I didn't mind it to be honest. They decided to revolve around media and entertainment a lot more, with most of the segments featuring some sort of Kinect integration. Not to mention GoW and Halo :wub:

It might just be the fact that I've never really seen a good game based off a show/movie, but meh.

It's true that movie/show based games usually suck, but look at The Simpsons game or that Nintendo 64 South Park game. Those were pretty good. Also as Matt and Trey mentioned, they are working very closely with Obsidian to make sure that the game doesn't suck :P

So yeah I trust them that it's going to be great.

Nintendo's was bad also.

Though ZombiU has a cool concept.

- Each time you die, you start the entire game over again as a new character.

- No checkpoints, but you can get your stuff you collected back by killing your old character you played as who is now a zombie.

Nintendo's was bad also.

- No checkpoints, but you can get your stuff you collected back by killing your old character you played as who is now a zombie.

Holy shizzle this is a total ripoff of the DayZ mod for ArmA.

Nintendo's was bad also.

Not sure if trolling

Watch Dogs won E3 I'm afraid gentlemen. That game looks hot. And it's a New IP. Something that we really really do need.

I second that.

Thirded, with the exception of Halo 4.

Also, thank god Nintendo introduced a more conventional controller than the touch-screen one they already had for the Wii U. Probably won't get it until they introduce a new Zelda game.

Too bad Nintendo's control pad is retarded as expletive. Hurr durr Action buttons below the analogue stick. I know it's to stop people crab clawing but it doesn't really stop them. Further more it hinders people that can operate the analogue and action buttons at the same time with just your thumb.

But hey ho, Nintendo are well known for not knowing how human hands work. The new Kid Iccarus game being a good example.

Except it's made by Obsidian. Despite all the bugs and incomplete content, writing wise everything they touch turns to gold.

Also what do you all think of the Star Wars 1313 game? I think it could be good but I'm not holding my breath compaired to all the other recent Star Wars games.

Nintendo's was bad also.

Not sure if trolling

I'm not. Look up gameplay videos of that mod. It's exactly the same thing.

The only difference is that in DayZ there are no rules so you can kill fellow players as well.

Nintendo's was bad also.

Not sure if trolling

I'm not. Look up gameplay videos of that mod. It's exactly the same thing.

The only difference is that in DayZ there are no rules so you can kill fellow players as well.

I have seen it. And while yeah, it's the same concept as DayZ, it's still has way different mechanics, graphics.. a lot of things really. That and the fact I doubt Ubisoft would rip off some Arma mod or whatever.

Also In my opinion ZombieU looks a lot more fun, but that's just me.

Two things about E3:

1. Is NFS Most Wanted a remake of the 2005 version, or is it a whole new game..?

2. Explain this:

tumblr_m55nccl7xY1qd3sco.png

Bringing Usher on stage... Oh god why...

I was not disappointed by 343i, though. :)

Edited by Popcorn

Yeah, 343 is looking fantastic. I know a lot of people will be complaining about custom classes (Which are only in a few game modes!!) But I think it's a step in the right direction.

I kinda want the WiiU now for Pikmen 3 though. :(

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.