Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Wert

E3

E3 was a disaster, but Maniac Mike's keynote was actually pretty good.

Nintendo's was bad also.

Though ZombiU has a cool concept.

- Each time you die, you start the entire game over again as a new character.

- No checkpoints, but you can get your stuff you collected back by killing your old character you played as who is now a zombie.

Holy shizzle this is a total ripoff of the DayZ mod for ArmA.

Not sure if trolling

I'm not. Look up gameplay videos of that mod. It's exactly the same thing.

The only difference is that in DayZ there are no rules so you can kill fellow players as well.

Riiiiight, cause Ubisoft would copy an Arma II mod created only a few months ago. Get off your high horse.

Nintendo's was bad also.

- No checkpoints, but you can get your stuff you collected back by killing your old character you played as who is now a zombie.

Not sure if trolling

The only difference is that in DayZ there are no rules so you can kill fellow players as well.

Riiiiight, cause Ubisoft would copy an Arma II mod created only a few months ago. Get off your high horse.

ZombiU was in development since before E3 2011 (Last Year) and their game was an alien game. So they probably had this concept before but switched the themes since Zombies would attract a better crowd that cartoonish aliens.

i want halo 4 and watch dogs and need for speed. cause i got the need... the need for speed. :beret:

Nintendo's was bad also.

Not sure if trolling

Comparing DayZ to ZombiU is like comparing Resident Evil to Left 4 Dead. Just because they both have zombies in them doesn't mean they are the same game.

i want halo 4 and watch dogs and need for speed. cause i got the need... the need for speed. :beret:

I want Need for Speed because it's made by Criterion who makes awesome arcade racers.

Edited by Sonata

I want Need for Speed because it's made by Criterion who makes awesome arcade racers.

After playing NFS: Hot Pursuit, I loved the series. Too bad hardly anyone plays online. Haven't played The Run yet, isn't the campaign just one long race across the US? I remember the final race for racers in Hot Pursuit was this 15 minute 1-lap track and boy was it hard not fudgeing up.

After playing NFS: Hot Pursuit, I loved the series. Too bad hardly anyone plays online. Haven't played The Run yet, isn't the campaign just one long race across the US? I remember the final race for racers in Hot Pursuit was this 15 minute 1-lap track and boy was it hard not fudgeing up.

I wonder how big Criterion is going to make the world of Most Wanted. Their world from Burnout Paradise was already one of the biggest worlds in gaming.

ArmA was the best selling game on Steam for a week because of that mod. Bear in mind that it's a two-year-old game, full of bugs and catered to a niche market (military simulation). There's money involved.

I wasn't being totally serious though. DayZ only became popular less than two months ago; there's no way Ubisoft could have copied it in such short time.

Still, the resemblance is uncanny. Ubisoft sucks though.

A little bit of language:

iCXX1fHU2RUXn.gif

I lol'd

How very, very, very true. However, Sony DID have 25 new Vita games on the show floor, they just didn't show them at the press conference. Very confusing move.

The Run was an average racer filled with stupid QTE's. Don't buy. The new Most Wanted looks to be a combination of the best bits of the police chase systems from Most Wanted, Hot Pursuit, and Carbon (which is underrated, imo); combined with the glorious opponent crashing system from Burnout.

In other words.......IF they pull this off.....

3369-spiderjizz.jpg

Sooo... The new Most Wanted is not a remake. Yet it's called Need for Speed Most Wanted.

I'm confused. T_T

Why can't they just make up new names for each game..?

Didn't this exact same thing happen to Hot Pursuit..?

ArmA was the best selling game on Steam for a week because of that mod. Bear in mind that it's a two-year-old game, full of bugs and catered to a niche market (military simulation). There's money involved.

I wasn't being totally serious though. DayZ only became popular less than two months ago; there's no way Ubisoft could have copied it in such short time.

ArmA sucks.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

ArmA sucks.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH.

OOOOOOOOOH SNAP

OOOOOOOOOH SNAP

I don't see why you don't like ArmA. It's like Minecraft, but for mature people.

Still, the resemblance is uncanny.

No it is not lmao

OOOOOOOOOH SNAP

I don't see why you don't like ArmA. It's like Minecraft, but for mature people.

Military Simulator =/= Sandbox building game

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.