Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
PKPete

To all my old friends, and foes here from Sals.

Its been nearly 7 years since I stopped lurking these forums, and registered to Sals in order to attend a Christmas pk trip these forums hosted, and everything that has happened since then is history.

The olden days of TuP a clan of which I myself was warlord, and its alliances with Pop, and Hatebreed (two old sals clans). The original 3xtermination, and Forgotten Templar alliance which held strong for months until one day things changed, and a rivalry began which would last ages. Dark Dragon Breath, AOM, Blaze, TBW, Intensity, Wolfpack, Incediary, Dark Dynasty, Kissing the Shadows, Deep Sea Knights, The Revolution, Heretic Destiny, and many more Sals clans I remember vividly.

Many of the best memories I shared during this game happened because of these forums, and although I haven't been posting, I have checked the forums occasionally from time to time looking for old faces, wanting to reminisce a little of days old.

I would like to announce the opening of Thirteen (To Sals before the rest of the clanworld). There are some old faces you might recognize. Any of you should feel free to stop by the forums to say hello, hang out, or to wish us luck. You can even apply to join if you think you're man enough.

This is going to be a clan which respects people's real life commitments, and won't require you to spend all day fighting fifteen year olds for a meaningless post.

This is taken off of our forums:

thirteen-7879515.gif

Led By: Pkpete - Pker Nick Pk - iJay

Forums: http://w11.zetaboard...m/UnluckyForYou Irc: #Thirteen Memberlist

Welcome, if you're one of the few thats reads this post I congratulate you. You may/will be involved in the well-being of Thirteen.

First and foremost I would like to state some traits / qualitys we don't want to see a future member of Thirteen posses.

• If you are in anyway, affiliated in any form of runescape honour between clans, this clan is not for you.
  • An uncanny ability to not use your ears.
  • Drinking Bud Lite.
  • Disobeying the Pirate code (Query Pete for more information)

Now if your Reading that and thinking, Hell, I Am No honour as [email protected]#!, I'm not deaf, Bud lite is for weak Divine Forces members I'm a Pirate [email protected] *Hiccup* Then Thirteen will prove to be the right choice for you.

More Information:

Thirteen is going to be a clan that will excel in both fields of runescape combat, we will decimate competition in p2p, f2p, Irc, Fansites. We will definately have a large group of players active within Runescape who love to Do all of the games activitys including, Pkin, Dungeoneering, Slaying, Fishing, Corp Beast, God Wars, Castle Wars.. etc.

We will have our own Rules, and they won't be the norm so be willing to roll up your sleeves, as we clean house and become #1 in our own right. We are Thirteen and if you're not, Unlucky For You

Pker Nick Pk

DDB was the first clan i ever felt like i accomplished a lot in, 5 years of hard work, allowed me to lead an amazing clan with a lot of memorys, however dead that clan is now to this day, Thirteen shall bring me and You Plenty more, I personally promise you all this, as a member/ leader / Official of 13 My objective is to create a care free enjoyable community in which you can escape your every day lives and have a few hours of relaxed fun a few nights a week.

I Can't predict the future but, i'm very excited about this upcoming clan we have. Lets step up and show Pkpete that we are all warriors of the sea hehe ;)

Hotshot3242

Now that captain jackass has said his part, I'm saying mine. First and foremost, welcome to this clan. Wednesday nights are Welfare Wednesdays, so feel free to help me revisit my glorious days in Jaja. One motherfudgein' dds at a time.

Secondly, beer is for fudgeing good kitties!. Captain Morgan is the greatest drink ever. It puts hair on your chest, women in your bed, and kills your sperm count. Who the fudge needs kids? Not me.

Feel free to talk to me, message me, ask for help, or just interact with me in general. I typically bite often, so if that's your kink... bust out the handcuffs. I'm hoping to help lead this clan to great heights, and indulge you guys in a bunch of activities.

This won't be honorable.

It won't be pretty.

But we'll be dragging the clan world kicking and screaming, one way or another.

Enjoy yourselves,

Hotshot3242.

Argh Mateys,

Once in every man's lifetime comes a chance for fortune, fame, adventure, women, treasure, and glory. This is your chance to set sail with some of the finest, saltiest, dirtiest, salty sea dogs to ever pillage and plunder runescape. With years of seafaring, and alcohol behind our belts we know what it takes to set the seven seas ablaze with fear. Whether an old fashioned sea dog looking for one more adventure, or a young landlubber looking to get his sea legs. Lads this is your chance to prove yourself, and get some hair on your chest, so sail with us if ye be man enough.

Sincerest regards mateys,

Captain Pete

iJay

Sup, best give my 2 cent's I guess, so here goes.

For those who don't know me, or know little about me, I'm Jay.

I live in England, I enjoy playing Fooball (11-a-side and 7-a-side), I enjoy watching Football (I support the infamous Liverpool FC (YNWA)), I like to keep fit, I love going to the gym. I go to University studying (studying....combination of "Student" and "Dying") Business Management. I work at a pub/restaurant as a Barman so I have a vast knowledge in ale's, spirits and wines. I'm single (Hey Ladies ;) ), very much out of choice as I guess you'd probably class me as a "player". Anyway enough about me, lets talk about Thirteen.

Well, I am dedicated to the cause of Thirteen, I feel there is great potential with the team we have behind us and I feel with your help, this clan can go far. I'd like to thank everyone involved for their great effort thus far and I hope we continue to work on becoming a top, friendly, active clan.

I remember when I first started playing RS, I met a guy called Kawsar (Old schoolers will know him), who took me pking, we're we bumped into some noob ass clan called Punk Knights at the castle. I met a guy named Deano Inda, who was with a guy named Pker Nick Pk. Since that day, I knew clanning, pking and warring was for me. I eventually got invited to the clan (Which had changed their name to Dark Dragon Breath), where I worked my way through the ranks to help DDB become a decent clan, in the time with DDB we met some great friends, and some great enemies, warring the likes of Rune Raiders, Master of Dragons, Divine Forces, along the way. After DDB closed (and many remakes not as successful), we decided to leave the legacy of our clan to the history of the Runescape realm, along with the help of the infamous PkPete, we decided to create a new era, a new legacy, a new history in the form of Thirteen.

Which brings us here today, to share with you our goal of becoming a genuine force in the Runescape Clan world, together with the help of yourselves. Thirteen is a community, of friends, old foes, but ultimately a group of people who will stand side by side, through battle, through honor, through commitment and friendship, to be the best god damn clan we can possibly be...Thirteen - Unlucky For You.

I hope to see some of you guys who are still around post there.

Edited by PKPete

What is Dead May Never Die! i have a passionate belief this clan will grow to be fun respectful of others and not extremely life consuming, your all welcome to pop by our forums or irc. were wishing to end belief that to be a pkin clan you have to fight for 4-5 hours non stop returning in a pointless battle, as really we hate that as much as the next clown.

Pkpete, have a great day

hi pkpete. i hope clan success

Hey haha, long time no see. How have things been? Anyone seen Yuangrang, Patou, or Dissentor? Maybe Lilshu? Haha.

Oh. Lemme tell them to come here.

Mic prob. remembers you.

Requirements?

Hey haha, long time no see. How have things been? Anyone seen Yuangrang, Patou, or Dissentor? Maybe Lilshu? Haha.

Your spelling proficiency is quite insultive.

Your spelling proficiency is quite insultive.

If I didn't spell it wrong, how else could I lure you into posting? I hope things have been well bud haha.

Actually, the Recent Topics listing would have lured me out since I would have noticed it. That said, I am doing quite well. I just started my summer holidays. How about you?

Would of probably thought Micael Fatia, would of posted here :P by now. This is a shock

Edited by pker nick pk

Would of probably thought Micael Fatia, would of posted here :P by now. This is a shock

I think hes on vacation or something. :P

O hai der.

College basically took away any aspirations to play runescape anymore. #premedproblems.

I might start playing again a little bit this summer though. I haven't played in nearly three years and I almost never get on Sal's, although I do check back in time to time.

~Sgt.Pepper

Oh God not again, curse you two! Looks like my retirement was short lived. :sleep:

Yes I was on vacation haha, returned today. :P

Swing by the forums guys, you're all welcome. I hope everyone been well. Haha Micael, its only fair since I'm out of retirement too :thumbs: .

Oh God not again, curse you two! Looks like my retirement was short lived. :sleep:

Yes I was on vacation haha, returned today. :P

I love you. lol.

Wish you guys luck. :)

You can't hide forever from that wiffleball game Marco. Pop by the forums :P .

Lmao, I still remember that conversation. I'll check out the forums since I'm not busy.

Hope you guys do well and revitalize what's left of Sal's + the clan world.

There's a few clans coming up so it would be great to see a mix of clans rising and being competitive with each other.

Hey Pete, welcome back to the forums. It's nice to see some familiar faces returning.

Good luck with Thirteen!

Can I join as an exception at 70 combat? I'm sure Mic can vouch for me!

Can I join as an exception at 70 combat? I'm sure Mic can vouch for me!

I think thats a good idea :) Pete will accept you :D

Edited by pker nick pk