does any1 no how a womans bra works

you're supposed to bite them off

Wait I thought that's why nipples look like Hershey Kisses

Yeah son that milk chocolate.

What if you accidentally bite the nipple off?

Just make sure you're at the right point in your relationship. :-)

This was never about me

If you are not going out at least at minimum two nights a week. If you have a very poor social life, then you are not up to par with the average Teenager in America and can be considered socially "behind"

I told my buddy that he needs to stop being an introvert and go out more. Even though I have a GF, and much of my free time is spent with her, I was living a life that was certainly above average with my fair share of lay counts and social adventures. He says he is fine staying at home on weekends and browsing Fbook and playing various games on the comp. So be it, it is his decision. However, With Teen increasingly getting more and more social, getting more sexually exeprienced and opening up their social networking(socially of course, not professionally). If you are heading into your teen years, you must get ahead of the curb. If you do not, you will feel liek you are in a marathon or sprint yet you are behind your opponents.

If you were to poll 1million Teen from ACROSS the nation. You would find that over 85% of them are having an active social life and going out to parties adn being social butterlfies. DO not get beind the curb, wether you like it or not. It is the Standard way of life as a teen.

Now, For those of you who disagree. just save it. You are proboably one of those 15percentile who stays indoors, we get it. you are comfortable doin gyour own thing. And I am now more like the 15percentile now that I Have experineced what most don't in a lifetime.

Right.

I go out all the time, but I don't feel a need to make an entire topic highlighting my "lay counts" and how I'm "ahead of the curve," complete with BS statistics to make it look like it's not about me.

Honestly, nobody here asked for your "help". This is just obnoxious >.< Unless you're a troll. In which case it's still obnoxious.

If said woman has a bra where the straps are placed in front of the nipples, she DESERVES to have them bitten off.

tbh

but u k im not best relationship advice 2kever so ask mr x :]

EDIT:@ Bros before hoes if ur young (like 15, near me) just hang out with dem gurls during the summer when you're off school. Some will be guaranteed loose top >>>>>> downblouse eyecandy. 100% tested, works. ;]

Edited by Hunter

EDIT:@ Bros before hoes if ur young (like 15, near me) just hang out with dem gurls during the summer when you're off school. Some will be guaranteed loose top >>>>>> downblouse eyecandy. 100% tested, works. ;]

wow that is great advise ty

This is so cute. He thinks he's some sort of all-knowing social guru.

Good job OP, would laugh again

*sigh*

Social "gurus" are the worst; especially those who appear on major television stations.

I Have experineced what most don't in a lifetime.

I think the hilarity of this thread peaked with that line. The rest has just been sprinkles on top of a perfect sundae

What exactly are you basing this stuff on?