Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jnr J

Guild Wars 2

Be unique and learn to jump-roll!

Press jump and roll at the same time.

This is cool because you go farther than normal.

Edited by Zooey

I just bought GW2 and thought it might be refreshing. Started a Human Guardian on Gandara.

idk wat im doing. halp pls.

I just bought GW2 and thought it might be refreshing. Started a Human Guardian on Gandara.

idk wat im doing. halp pls.

don't stand in the fire and make sure to roll a lot

Got a black dye on my warrior earlier

ZEu4M.jpg

Edited by Zooey

So yea, We've come to the conclusion that our Server is retarded in WvWvW

Right, doesn't look like I'll be able to get on untill christmas. I expect you all to be very rich when I get back and buy me full exotic gear :P

I too am going to be only sparsely available to play until November, due to my obligations being an actor.

But at least I'll still get to play with swords and kill people.

Grats! Are you working towards a legendary now?

I'm still leveling :box:

I am in this guild and we have vent

Sometimes my client acts up as if my internet has disconnected

(I can walk around and stuff, but I cant activate, attack/do anything)

It also stops vent from working

Anyone else had this problem?

mad king thorn
mad king thorn
MAD KING THORN

There’s a set of new dungeons, including Vexa’s Lab, described by ArenaNet as a set of environmental puzzles inspired by M. C. Escher.
Edited by Zooey

mad king thorn

mad king thorn

MAD KING THORN

There’s a set of new dungeons, including Vexa’s Lab, described by ArenaNet as a set of environmental puzzles inspired by M. C. Escher.

Mfw entire dung will be optical illusion rofl

Will the dungeons disappear at some point or can I take my time in getting to them?

Yeah guys, we moved to Gunnar's Hold. Anyone is free to join us on there!

Sorry about inactivity. I've been really busy with university.

Same here, but busy with play. I'll move to Gunnar's Hold soon as well. Is there a different guild?

I also just finally hit level 80.

We've been playing with a huge guild, but it's only for their great buffs for karma and magic find, and the fact they have a really competent WvW team. We can get you invited if you like?

Are we going to move to Ehmory Bay with the rest of the large guild we're with, or going to stay put and start Journeymen back up on some other world?

Are we going to move to Ehmory Bay with the rest of the large guild we're with, or going to stay put and start Journeymen back up on some other world?

Good question. I started playing again two days ago and was wondering where the guild had gone :P

I'm honestly kind of disliking my ranger now, so I'll probably finish the story and then never use him again :P I've started a sylvarie thief in his stead though, and I'm really liking the initiative and stealth systems.

Also, the event is lagging up the servers tremendously, which means I'll probably just skip it :/ Tried fight just now, occasionally had 20 second freezes. Unfortunate.

I haven't been able to get on for about two months because of Uni but as far as I am aware Joe knows the drill with the guild so try message him in game.

So now that the game is nice and broken in for everyone, what are your opinions on it? How alike is it to the original? Should I buy it?

It's kind of sad because I was so excited for the sequel years ago and now I'm to the point where the game has been out for months and I still don't even have it.

So now that the game is nice and broken in for everyone, what are your opinions on it? How alike is it to the original? Should I buy it?

It's kind of sad because I was so excited for the sequel years ago and now I'm to the point where the game has been out for months and I still don't even have it.

I think the one thing that let me down was how unlike Guild Wars 1 it was (irrational though it may be). I knew it was supposed to be much different, but the only thing similar is the lore, and that was disappointing to me.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.