Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jnr J

Guild Wars 2

Started playing it recently with the Reddit guild. Game is super fun, I currently have a lvl 80 Engineer, going to create a Thief soon :)

So I have a level 25 mesmer, 25 elementalist, a 21 engineer and a level 6 thief that need leveling. Not sure which to do first.

Managed to get an 80 ranger and warrior though.

So I have a level 25 mesmer, 25 elementalist, a 21 engineer and a level 6 thief that need leveling. Not sure which to do first.

Managed to get an 80 ranger and warrior though.

Definitely level elementalist. I'm having a blast with it. Explorable dungeons and WvW (AND! PvP) are so enjoyable when you can pump out fantastic damage and heal your allies for a good amount. Oh, AND survive yourself pretty easily even though you're a squishy scholar. Most fun I've had in an MMO in a while playing elementalist.

Superior arrow carts with the new traits you can unlock for it make it totally OP in WvW.

Far too much. Got my first legendary about a month ago, and actually fairly close to my second one here. Been cheating on Sal's with another guild and we get shizzle done.

does your guild have a space free? lvl 26 warrior ready to fight! sals guild is literally dead soz

I play it semi-casually when I am not playing DOTA 2. I restarted about 1-2 months ago, and I forgot how fun the game is. :P

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.