Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jnr J

Guild Wars 2

well considering you can join multiple guilds, there is no reason not to have a Sal's Guild. We can also guest on other servers if we want to play together, which means we won't need a dedicated server for us all to play on, not to mention we are all from different continents anyway, making it hard to have one server for us all.

But that at the same time would bar us from things like doing WvW together.

well considering you can join multiple guilds, there is no reason not to have a Sal's Guild. We can also guest on other servers if we want to play together, which means we won't need a dedicated server for us all to play on, not to mention we are all from different continents anyway, making it hard to have one server for us all.

I'll be honest, I'm enjoying structured PvP a lot more than WvW after that last stress test.

I'll be honest, I'm enjoying structured PvP a lot more than WvW after that last stress test.

sPvP is limited to continents, so EU players cannot play with American players. However I think we should all still be able to play WvW together.

High Chance Me Joe and Josh will be on Gandara EU

UNLESS I find a server that will be populated by role players.

I will be Titanias Anglewood, fancy man of Cornwood!

Also, I'm buying these Minitures in Guild Wars if anyone has any undedicated

Abyssal

Mursaat

Raptor

Abomination

Dredge Brute

Quetzal Sly

Terrorweb Dryder

Cobalt Scabara

Fire Drake

Seer

Edited by Joe The Twin

I wasn't able to play during any of the Betas because of my computer, but I played for a few hours during the server stress test and had a blast. Can't wait for the 25th!

Theres another stress test today, in 4 hours from this post.

Theres another stress test today, in 4 hours from this post.

If my video card doesn't arrive before 6PM CST I'm gonna be depressed

On a different note, thanks to Haru's 100k I am now at 44/50. Hopefully I'll be able to get GWAMM and 45/50 before release.

8 Tyrian zones left to vanquish, then 32 Canthan for legendary vanq and 26/30 GWAMM. wooooo

Edited by Zooey

There is yet another stress test in about an hour and a half.

Where do you guys keep updated with the latest stress tests?

ArenaNet's random-spawn philosophy for bosses in Prophecies was a terrible idea (I feel like I've said this before). Finally got Legendary Skill Hunter, though. Only five more titles to max. Gotta say I've learned a whole lot about GW I didn't know through this process.

Edited by Zooey

ArenaNet's random-spawn philosophy for bosses in Prophecies was a terrible idea (I feel like I've said this before). Finally got Legendary Skill Hunter, though. Only five more titles to max. Gotta say I've learned a whole lot about GW I didn't know through this process.

Congratz! So what are you on now for your HoM?

How important is the HoM? Are the benefits enough that I should go through support (etc) in order to get my password back, or is it nothing too important? I mean, I realise there's a bunch of special items, but are they particularly powerful in normal PvE or are they as powerful as weapons anybody can obtain in GW2? I ask because the wiki doesn't have any indication of the power of the weapons as far as I can tell.

EDIT: It seems that getting my password back is not quite as hard as I remembered it to be :P

EDIT2: Ah, so you need the Eye of the North expansion. Unfortunately I don't think I have that one >_>

EDIT3: Oh, according to the wiki they're only skins. There's that question answered. In that case I don't think I'll bother.

Edited by reepicheep

How important is the HoM? Are the benefits enough that I should go through support (etc) in order to get my password back, or is it nothing too important? I mean, I realise there's a bunch of special items, but are they particularly powerful in normal PvE or are they as powerful as weapons anybody can obtain in GW2? I ask because the wiki doesn't have any indication of the power of the weapons as far as I can tell.

EDIT: It seems that getting my password back is not quite as hard as I remembered it to be :P

EDIT2: Ah, so you need the Eye of the North expansion. Unfortunately I don't think I have that one >_>

EDIT3: Oh, according to the wiki they're only skins. There's that question answered. In that case I don't think I'll bother.

Tabby cat. HOM is worth it for the cat.

Congratz! So what are you on now for your HoM?

Thanks! I'm at 44, hopefully I'll hit 45 with GWAMM. Missing Obsidian and zaishen title for 50.

Just got Tyrian Vanquisher!

Edited by Zooey

Well finally got off my backside today and plowed through those last few minipets so I'm now on 40 points. And I can't be bothered going any higher.

So now that we have the list for all the worlds (https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-worlds-of-guild-wars-2/), which should we aim to be on. We should probably choose an EU and an US one separately. I guess it really doesn't matter which one.

How anyone can manage so much PvE grind in GW1 makes no sense to me.

How anyone can manage so much PvE grind in GW1 makes no sense to me.

I'm not going to farm another 2m for 50/50, that's where I draw the line.

someone give me 2m

Edited by Zooey

So now that we have the list for all the worlds (https://www.guildwar...f-guild-wars-2/), which should we aim to be on. We should probably choose an EU and an US one separately. I guess it really doesn't matter which one.

I agree. It's a shame there's so little information about the servers. Doesn't make chosing one easier.

Edited by reepicheep

So now that we have the list for all the worlds (https://www.guildwar...f-guild-wars-2/), which should we aim to be on. We should probably choose an EU and an US one separately. I guess it really doesn't matter which one.

Me, Andy and Josh, plus some other mates, are gonna be playing Gandara on EU. We think we might actually take the whole guild business serious this time.

I agree. It's a shame there's so little information about the servers. Doesn't make chosing one easier.

What do you mean?

Edited by Zooey

What do you mean?

I mean there's absolutely no info about how large the servers are (player-wise), whether there are roleplaying servers or not, whether the servers are in one central location or spread out across NA/ Europe, stuff like that. Makes it a little more difficult to pick one besides just picking one at random.

What do you mean?

I mean there's absolutely no info about how large the servers are (player-wise), whether there are roleplaying servers or not, whether the servers are in one central location or spread out across NA/ Europe, stuff like that. Makes it a little more difficult to pick one besides just picking one at random.

Oh, yes. I think right now people are just choosing on the names

What do you mean?

I believe that A-net has stated that there will be no 'official' roleplay servers at launch, and those will have to be player-driven. They did say they may change it if there is enough want for official support.

Walk into Duncan's room in HM -> wipe in a minute

vanquished almost everything in the game and I get roadblocked by one dungeon. Any tips, guys? Reworking my entire hero setup is painful.

Edited by Zooey

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.