Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jnr J

Guild Wars 2

Just get any of the hero team builds of PvX wiki, sure it's cheap, but you can practically walk all over everything

I think http://www.gwpvx.com...Hero_Discordway might be the most helpfull for Duncan.

Then again, if you're at the end of your journey, just try and make similar on your heroes with what you have. I've found something approximately similar to what's on the PvX wiki builds can also be just as effective.

Edited by Joe The Twin

Just get any of the hero team builds of PvX wiki, sure it's cheap, but you can practically walk all over everything

I think http://www.gwpvx.com...Hero_Discordway might be the most helpfull for Duncan.

Then again, if you're at the end of your journey, just try and make similar on your heroes with what you have. I've found something approximately similar to what's on the PvX wiki builds can also be just as effective.

I've been running 7 Hero Support, but I'll try Discordway - thanks

So are there any differences between races when it comes to really anything to do with your class? I mean, if I were a Norn ranger would there be any differences to a Human rangers? I mean there's obviously the fact that you get a different pet based on your class, for example, but is there any actual effect on your power as a certain class?

So are there any differences between races when it comes to really anything to do with your class? I mean, if I were a Norn ranger would there be any differences to a Human rangers? I mean there's obviously the fact that you get a different pet based on your class, for example, but is there any actual effect on your power as a certain class?

Nope. All races are the same

I am sorely misinformed and I apologize, there are racials and I was thinking more along the lines of class limitations

Finished up Legendary Master of the North, 6 more zones to vanquish and I'm essentially done.

Edited by Zooey

You do get some race-based utility skills (especially elites), but most are inferior to your profession utility skills, so it wouldn't make too much of a difference.

There are different racial skills. Examples are a Charr Skill that lets you use a "Charrzooka" and a Human skill that lets you summon two hounds of balthazar to fight for you. I think theres roughly 5 racial abilities per class. The Starting chapters are also different per race (with 3 possible chapters per race, totalling at 15 different possible story lines on character creation). Rangers start off with different pets depending on race too (but they might have changed it). Abit moot since you can get every pet anyway in the long run.

Also Norn can turn into Bears.

In other news, Free Torment weapons from the new event? That cray

There are different racial skills. Examples are a Charr Skill that lets you use a "Charrzooka" and a Human skill that lets you summon two hounds of balthazar to fight for you. I think theres roughly 5 racial abilities per class. The Starting chapters are also different per race (with 3 possible chapters per race, totalling at 15 different possible story lines on character creation). Rangers start off with different pets depending on race too (but they might have changed it). Abit moot since you can get every pet anyway in the long run.

They're customized, but still, pretty crazy

They give out weapons based on the class that opens them aswell. I hope to god I don't get a second shield.

They give out weapons based on the class that opens them aswell. I hope to god I don't get a second shield.

I wonder if for warrior it's just 50/50 shield/sword? And then what about rqs...?

I don't mean to complain about free stuff, but letting you choose between the available HoM-applicable weapons would have been awesome haha

Edited by Zooey

I wonder if for warrior it's just 50/50 shield/sword? And then what about rqs...?

I don't mean to complain about free stuff, but letting you choose between the available HoM-applicable weapons would have been awesome haha

Apparantly Stumme confirmed it doesn't drop items you already have in your HoM, so I wonder if it drops Oppressor weapons if you have all the torment ones?

Apparantly Stumme confirmed it doesn't drop items you already have in your HoM, so I wonder if it drops Oppressor weapons if you have all the torment ones?

That's better than completely random, haha. I wonder what would happen if you had it completely filled..?

That's better than completely random, haha. I wonder what would happen if you had it completely filled..?

I imagine it'd turn out like the guitar hero episode of south park

5zyMR.png

And just like that I'm done with guild wars

So... how about those hints at a possible live-action launch trailer?

So... how about those hints at a possible live-action launch trailer?

They all look like clips from Apocalypto

Last Nicholas the traveler before GW2 is minotaur horns in Prophets path.

free torment weapons? wat

might log in again

might log in again

Just have to walk around. What are you at in your HOM?

Screens from beta: http://zej.minus.com/mbr5uu1EMo/

I have EoTN but I haven't even gotten far enough to access it.

might log in again

Oh, okay. From level 20 it's probably 30 minutes or so to get to it if you want to put a tormented weapon in. If you need help, I can run you.

Edited by Zooey

Yeah I got the sword

gw009c.jpg

The skin doesn't actually look as bad as I though. Didn't expect it to be as big or glowy.

might log in again

Oh, okay. From level 20 it's probably 30 minutes or so to get to it if you want to put a tormented weapon in. If you need help, I can run you.

Yeah but he's gonna need the rest of the Eye of the North zones to see the land marks to do the event and get the tormented weapon

Edited by Joe The Twin

might log in again

Yeah but he's gonna need the rest of the Eye of the North zones to see the land marks to do the event and get the tormented weapon

If he really wanted to do it, quickly heroing through the zones or running shouldn't take too long. (Unless you need to finish the quests to progress? It's been way too long since I completed eotn) Although at this point I think 1 point isn't worth the effort with the game coming out so soon.

Edited by Zooey

Yeah I'm far too lazy to do that lol

might log in again

If he really wanted to do it, quickly heroing through the zones or running shouldn't take too long. (Unless you need to finish the quests to progress? It's been way too long since I completed eotn) Although at this point I think 1 point isn't worth the effort with the game coming out so soon.

I know you atleast have to do the finding the bloodstone mission to do the EotN quest because one of the locations is the bloodstone and you can only get quest credit if you find the stone in explorable, not the main story, doing the Crystal Method quest.

I know you atleast have to do the finding the bloodstone mission to do the EotN quest because one of the locations is the bloodstone and you can only get quest credit if you find the stone in explorable, not the main story, doing the Crystal Method quest.

Yeah, not worth it then.

HoM titles were unlocked last stress test, along with dancing.

Yeah, not worth it then.

HoM titles were unlocked last stress test, along with dancing.

They were? Damn I didn't check. I saw the delux edition items were in.

And since you mentioned Dancing

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.