Sal's RuneScape Forum
Jnr J

Guild Wars 2

Also, a question regarding melee; it seems to me that as a ranger, greatswords are good for hitting several enemies at once, but a sword/dagger combo is better for dps. If that was true, I wouldn't hesitate to switch although I would miss the greatsword's skill that allows you to jump into combat.

I played ranger for a bit and really enjoyed Sword/Torch.

Sword/dagger is a good combination, really good for PvP.

I really enjoy Sword/Horn, the buffs are great, and the damage from the horns bird attack is good too.

am42l1.jpg

I ended up going with the second option, but I think this will be a major plot point towards the end of your story. Found it interesting.

Edited by Jnr J

I would love a guild invite

Guilds aren't server exclusive, if not send me an invite

But influence and upgrades are server-based, so I think each pool is separate. At least for us on Ehmory Bay, could you make either Max or I able to purchase upgrades?

But influence and upgrades are server-based, so I think each pool is separate. At least for us on Ehmory Bay, could you make either Max or I able to purchase upgrades?

I'll sort that out for you ASAP.

Are the builds we do effecting you guys? Or do you have to re-set up emblems and stuff?

I decided to not make it too difficult for myself and just get one of every weapon a ranger can use and keep upgrading them as I get better ones. Then I can just change my weapons without difficulty when I feel like it. Also the 4 (or 5, not sure) events in the northwest Kessex Hills (all about centaurs) are awesome for continuous karma/xp. It would've been nice to know that before :P

Are the builds we do effecting you guys? Or do you have to re-set up emblems and stuff?

The emblems are fine, but things like the exp boosts and such do not transfer. Like we still have to research for politics, etc. still before we can get anything.

The emblems are fine, but things like the exp boosts and such do not transfer. Like we still have to research for politics, etc. still before we can get anything.

Well I don't know if you noticed, but you now hace access to spending influence.

Well I don't know if you noticed, but you now hace access to spending influence.

now i just need an invite :P

You should have one max.

Also

dcfnrn.jpg

This event is awesome. That's in the core of the volcano at the bottom of the shiverpeaks.

I want to know what happens if it "blows everybody up"

Edited by Jnr J

I liked this tweet from MK

I0iKX.gif

Brilliant.

Also run of Ascalon Catacombs if anyone can be arsed watching. Sorry about our accents.

Edited by Andyana

i dont play as much as you guys

jeesus you're already level 65+

That's only me. :P

You wouldn't believe me if I told you I'm working, and also getting things ready for University at the same time would you?

Edited by Jnr J

Just bought a retail copy and I'm installing it now. I think I'm going to play an elementalist.

What world you gonna play on?

Just bought a retail copy and I'm installing it now. I think I'm going to play an elementalist.

If you'd like to join a guild, you can join ours if you want to.

Edited by Jnr J

Can I join?

Can I join?

Yeah of course.

Probably gonna play on Devona's Rest, and I'm gonna make a guild with irl friends.

You can join multiple guilds, but only represent one, so you can still join ours and make a guild with your friends.

Also just killed Jormag's Lieutenant "The Claw", took about an hour to do the whole event chain!

So it starts out as destroying aload of dragon crystals, which are a pain, because they are guarded by a load of veterans.

3088o7p.png

Then he flies down, got a great picture of it.

34ypgmu.png

14j7twi.png

2zi36nl.png

Second stage of the fight, which isn't as hard I didn't think

2mowmbs.png

szzu49.png

Now that was quite irritating!

But I'm level 80 now.

Edited by Jnr J

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.