10 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Original
    • Next Gen.
    • Deep Space 9
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise
    • Don't care for Star Trek.
  2. 2. Which theme song do you like the best?

• Original
    • Next Gen.
    • Deep Space 9
    • Voyager
    • Enterprise
    • Don't care for Star Trek.

I'm only listing the major series here.

Personally, I like Voyager the best (re-watching them on Netflix now). For the best theme song, I'd say probably be Enterprise.

You're really gonna choose VOY over TOS or TNG? That's ridiculous. I enjoy DS9 the most, I like the story arcs, even though later in the seasons it got a little silly.

You're really gonna choose VOY over TOS or TNG? That's ridiculous. I enjoy DS9 the most, I like the story arcs, even though later in the seasons it got a little silly.

I really don't care for the original, and about the first 3 seasons of TNG.

I've never seen Star Trek. My friend talks about it all the time and they reference it on Futurama, so I might check it out sometime.

I've never seen Star Trek. My friend talks about it all the time and they reference it on Futurama, so I might check it out sometime.

I'd say either start with Next Gen. or Voyager. DS9 requires a bit of background knowledge to understand completely, and Enterprise is very different from the other seasons. And I'd just stay away from TOS, imo.

I'd also say Next Gen. The Enterprise D is the most stylish and well appointed for crew comfort. I could easily see myself as a civilian staffer tending bar in 10-Forward or some such. I'm not a military type, though, so I wouldn't want to be an officer or even a regular crew member ("Hey Fredashay! You're on the next away team. Put on this red shirt and report to transporter room 2 on the double!")

I'd also say Next Gen. The Enterprise D is the most stylish and well appointed for crew comfort. I could easily see myself as a civilian staffer tending bar in 10-Forward or some such. I'm not a military type, though, so I wouldn't want to be an officer or even a regular crew member ("Hey Fredashay! You're on the next away team. Put on this red shirt and report to transporter room 2 on the double!")

And there's the fact that if you're not a main character on an away mission, there is a 75% chance that you'll end up dead.

I really don't care for the original, and about the first 3 seasons of TNG.

That kinda makes sense, a lot of people don't like TOS, which I get, but it's still a classic in my book. And you're right, the first 3 seasons of TNG is a little wacky, the uniforms look WAY too tight, Troi is wearing a weird cheerleader outfit half the time, and Wesley is at his most annoying.

And there's the fact that if you're not a main character on an away mission, there is a 75% chance that you'll end up dead.

I never really watched Enterprise that much so I can't say, but yeah this rule is insane. It literally holds true for the first 4 series!

If you're wearing a red shirt, those odds jump to 100%, lol.