Micael Fatia

Sal's Realm Vs The Dark Syndicates

salsvstds.png

Sals_Realm_Vs_The_Dark_Syndicates.png

Time & Place

World: 61

Time: 9PM GMT+0, Saturday 11th August

Friend's Chat: Micael Fatia

Reminders will be given closer to the time of the event.

What is Clan Wars?

Clan Wars is a popular combat based team activity available to both F2Pers and members where clan chats can battle each other for fun. It's a safe activity, so don't worry you don't lose anything if you die!

What Levels / Items will I need?

This event is available to F2Pers and P2Pers alike, all you need is some F2P armour, weapons and food!

Reccomended equipment and inventory

Melee + Binds

Helmet - Rune full helm

Chest - Rune platebody

Legs - Rune platelegs

Boots - Fancy/Fighter boots/Leather boots/Swanky boots

Cape - Red 'normal' cape

Shield - Rune kiteshield/Rune berserker shield

Weapon - Gravite 2h/rapier/longsword/ Rune scimitar

Ring - Explorer's ring

Amulet - Amulet of power

Gloves - Rune gauntlets/ Green dragonhide vambraces

meleeequip.png

Iventory

Druidic robes/Wizard robes

Elemental staff

Bind runes - Earth/Water/Nature

Strength potion

Food - Anchovy pizzas/Swordfish

Strength potion

meleebindsinv.png

Range

Helmet - Rune full helm

Chest - Green dragonhide body

Legs - Green dragonhide chaps

Boots - Fancy/Fighter boots/Leather boots

Cape - Red 'normal' cape

Weapon - Maple longbow (sighted)/Gravite shortbow/ Maple shortbow

Ring - Explorer's ring

Amulet - Amulet of power

Gloves - Green dragonhide vambraces

Adamant arrows

rangeequip.png

Iventory

Rune platebody

Rune platelegs

Rune kiteshield/berserker shield

Gravite 2h/rapier/longsword/Rune scimitar

Elemental staff

Food - Anchovy pizzas/Swordfish

Strength potion

rangeinv.png

Location, Location, Location!

The Clan Wars arena is located in the eastern chamber of the Gamers' Grotto located north of Falador. Members can use a games necklace to teleport directly to it.

War Rules

Classic CWA

Matched opts

Melee + Binds

Ranger cap 2

Sniper cap 2

Dung On

Corrupt Off

Center bounds

North spawn attacks

Explorer rings On

Ehh....

I'll go but I'm not optimistic with our chances, at least with the current state of the forum (although I'm not at all familiar with the Dark Syndicates, they may be so-so).

Edit: Just read matched opts, that may or may not give us a better chances, depending on their levels. What is their level requirement? And also I suggest you define more of the rules (such as what center bounds exactly means) because most of the community hasn't clanned ever and there may be confusion.

Edited by Sobend

Oops, I knew I had forgotten something.

I'm going to explain a little better some of the rules for those who have never clanned:

Center bounds - 'Center bounds' is the name of the central area of the Classic Clan Wars map:

centerbounds.png

Once the war starts both clans have to stay inside the area shown in the image above.

Ranger cap 2/Sniper cap 2 - This means we can only have 2 Rangers and 2 Snipers. I will pick the Rangers and Snipers before the war and I will explain them what they have to do.

All the other rules are easy to understand, but if anyone has any questions feel free to post them here or PM me.

Oh and to answer your question Sobend, TDS is a 80+ combat clan. Here's a link to their recruitment thread - http://runescape.sal...es-80-fun-clan/

Omi gosh! I wish I could come... I will be fasting so nope. :(

Gl all and...

I knew this would come in handy. :)

http://www.zybez.net/guides/930/clan_wars/

TY Mic. :)

Melee/Range

It's in the guide...

Rune full helm, Green dhide top/chaps/vambraces, Amulet of power, Maple shortbow (or Maple longbow sighted if allowed), Adamant arrows (like 250-300 should be enough), Leather boots, Team cape or Clan cloak and Explorer's ring;

Inv - Elemental or Talisman staff (for tanking but it's not really necessary), Rune plate/legs/berserker shield, Rune scimitar or a Gravite weapon, (preferably a rapier) Strength potion and 22 Anchovy pizzas.

Melee/Binder - It's in the guide

Melee/Range hybrid - It's in the guide

Melee/Mage hybrid - It's in the guide (Melee/Binder gear/inv + Fire blast runes)

Pure melee - Not in the guide but I think this is pretty obvious

Pure range - ^

Pure mage - ^^

Tribrid (Melee/Range/Mage hybrid) - Rune full helm/platebody/legs/berserker shield, Rune or Gravite weapon, Amulet of power, Rune gauntlets/Green dhide vambraces/Safety gloves (you decide, Gauntlets give strength bonus and good defense bonuses, Vambraces are better for Rangers and Safety gloves for Mages), Fancy/Leather/Swanky boots (you decide, Fancy - Melee, Leather - Range and Swanky - Mage), Team cape or Clan Cloak, Adamant arrows and Explorer's ring;

Inv - Elemental staff, Full druidic (or just top+bottom you decide) or Wizard hat/robes, Green dhide top, Maple shortbow or Maple longbow sighted, Fire blast/bind runes (air, fire, death, water, earth and nature runes), Strength potion (not really necessary), 15-17 Anchovy pizzas.

I wanna be a sniper!! Not into quickscoping and all that shizzle though, I prefer some real sniping!!! Go sals realm of runescape!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not trying to be over personal here, but why would fasting prevent you from coming to this? Just out of curiousity.

Not trying to be over personal here, but why would fasting prevent you from coming to this? Just out of curiousity.

Not allowed to play during that time... parents don't let me play for this month... and I'm ok. :)

um,which is better?main or pure

main has g2h and longbow sight,but a med range

pure has higher range, sight,no g2h,and med strength

Is your pure a Rune pure or 1 Defence pure? If it's the latter you should war with your main unless you enjoy getting 1-hit. :P

its a 1 def pure :P okay,coming with my main,or at least i will try to come :) even tho our odds are not great

EDIT:whats with the elemental staff? we are not doing any magic (other than binds) right?

Edited by billions911

The elemental staff is good for tanking. It adds magic defense bonus which will help prevent you from getting binded easily and also adds melee defense bonus. So when you get piled you should equip your elemental staff and start tanking. A melee weapon is pretty useless when tanking.

If you don't know, when you are tanking you basically should move around obstacles to get your attackers stuck behind them (hugging). This will reduce the amount of damage you take, hopefully prevent you from getting KOed, and allows you to live longer.

I'll try my best to be there!

Not that I'll be much help with my meager stats, but I'll be there for moral support anyways. :lol:

Theoretically speaking, how are we going to pick who goes if we have more than them?

Theoretically speaking, how are we going to pick who goes if we have more than them?

it has to be and equal amount of ppl on each side?!?!

Yeah it says matched opts on the war rules. Unless the meaning of matched opts has changed over the past couple years.

Yeah it says matched opts on the war rules. Unless the meaning of matched opts has changed over the past couple years.

oh okay,but i bet the other clan will bring more guys/gals than us >.< even if we have more,we let the more experienced/higher lvl guys/gals go in the cw

Edited by billions911

Ok guys i'm buying stuff for tonight lets kick some ass!!!!

its this afternoon here,but whatever.im missing druidic robes atm,and a str pot i need as well...worth bringing druidic robes?i have jsut enough bank space too

Ok guys i'm buying stuff for tonight lets kick some ass!!!!

its this afternoon here,but whatever.im missing druidic robes atm,and a str pot i need as well...worth bringing druidic robes?i have jsut enough bank space too

You can get away without druidic robes. If you happen to have the runecrafting robes from the runecraft guild they would be a fair substitute.

I personally don't own any druidic robes atm so I'm just going with runecraft. My magic level blows anyway.

god dang it,i hated gop,and decided not to bother with the robes..oh well,im gonna spend 100k and like 100 tokens on druidic robes

god dang it,i hated gop,and decided not to bother with the robes..oh well,im gonna spend 100k and like 100 tokens on druidic robes

I mean you could manage with just old fashioned robes. Not sure it's worth it to buy them for one war which, with matched opts, may or may not have you fighting in it.

By the way, it looks like we might be going with the red cape you can buy at Varrock as the team cape. So you may need that as well.

Edited by Sobend