Sal's RuneScape Forum
Adam?

You Thought We Would Stay Silent?

As we gather together in solidarity to express a feeling of mass injustice, we must not lose sight of what brought us together, the loss of beloved Sal's member fshi. We write so that all people who feel wronged by the moderating forces of this tyrannical forum can know that we are your allies.

As one people, united, we acknowledge the reality: that the future of Sal's requires the cooperation of its members; that our system must protect our rights, and upon corruption of that system, it is up to the individuals to protect their own rights, and those of their neighbors; that a democratic staff derives its just power from the members, but moderators do not seek consent to warn indiscriminately from the people and Runescape; and that no true Runescape fansite is attainable when the process is determined by reputation power. We come to you at a time when staff members, which place post count over people, warnings over love, and oppression over equality, run our forums. We have peaceably assembled here, as is our right, to let these facts be known.

• They have taken our blogs through an illegal prunning process.
  • THEY HAVE IMPRISONED FSHI WITHOUT CAUSE!
  • They have covered up member's displays of sexual perversion .
  • They have perpetuated inequality and discrimination in the forum based on age, the color of one’s pip, reputation, and gender.
  • They have cheated on their wives with women in lower positions of government.
  • They have continuously sought to strip members of the right to be given evidence of their wrongdoing.
  • They continue to ban without remorse.

To the the people of Salmoneus,

We, Populus, urge you to assert your power.

Exercise your right to peaceably post; occupy blogs; spam without cause, and generate solutions accessible to everyone.

To all members that take action and form IRC channels in the spirit of direct democracy, we offer support, documentation, and all of the resources at our disposal.

Join us and make your voices heard, and together we can save fshi!

Follow the fight for freedom: @Sals_Hostage_Situation

#tyranny #doublestandard #traitorjoe #injustice #tmz6 #dsz42 #SOS

Edited by Adam?

So, now that the facts have been thrown out into the open for all of you to see, we ask you to take action. Don't sit still while the rampant oppression continues and tens of users are blatantly being abused.

These words come from one of the many victims who has been suffering.

i64iDRgAlkMRX.png

In closing, I.. No, we plead of you, take action before its too late. Don't let these abusive and oppressive actions continue.

#freefishee #injustice #doublestandard #traitorjoe #dsz42

Support is flowing in. Remember that we need to get the message out through as many people as possible!

mPEnS.png

this whole situation just makes me wanna burn this motherfudgeer down

This doesn't go far enough, we must destroy them all and create a new order!

i just wanna make a cameo appearence in #dsz42 so i'm posting in this thread

#freefshi, #traderjoe, #blameyuan, #1.5warns/sandswell person

i will fight for the rights of my one true love

Edited by Zooey

how you still have the stamina to make topics like this is beyond me

No they haven't :eyebrows:

Except I may or may not be somewhat less subtle than the sexual perversion you are thinking of.

Except I may or may not be somewhat less subtle than the sexual perversion you are thinking of.

What the fudge did you just fudgeing say about me, you little nice doggy!? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fudge out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fudgeing words. You think you can get away with saying that shizzle to me over the Internet? Think again, fudgeer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fudgeing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shizzle. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fudgeing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shizzle fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fudgeing dead, kiddo.

they're all 20 year-old college kids now too

they're all 20 year-old college kids now too

they went from 15 to 20

yuan went from 55 to 60

What the fudge did you just fudgeing say about me, you little nice doggy!? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fudge out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fudgeing words. You think you can get away with saying that shizzle to me over the Internet? Think again, fudgeer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fudgeing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shizzle. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fudgeing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shizzle fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fudgeing dead, kiddo.

Yeah stick it to the man!