Sal's RuneScape Forum
Mr FANG

A request for the Slammer's left.

I'm back, now...

#shameless-selfpromotion

...Who are you?

Sir, I believe the question is "Who are YOU?"

I have been all over the internet. In all kinds of great places with great people. I've gone to different communities, settled in for a while to just get bored and move on. But this place? I'd consider this my home. There are people who talk about 'community pride', which I never understood entirely. I'm no pillar of this community, I'm not even that well known besides something like 3000 posts in the Scape Lounge.

But Sals is hands-down the coolest place on the internet I've ever been to, and I'd fight a war for it.

Also because the bronies are beginning to migrate in.

I'm back, now...

#shameless-selfpromotion

...Who are you?

Big Tree, I've been inactive for a couple years (lost the pass, along with no desire to get back on until recently) and only just got this account recovered a week ago. I'm more active (and known more) in the friends chat on RS as "Nitua".

:P

so you can keep on giving out bangin relationship advice

so i can be funny on blogs

and sofee

guysy maybe we need 2 creat an event 2 show teh wrld hw wnderful sals is????

pls

Because I can chat about Europa Universalis 3 with Dani and tempt LIlshu into purchasing it, while Egghebrecht rants about... well... everything. :D

I made Norway my slave country the other day. hashy.png

Because I can chat about Europa Universalis 3 with Dani and tempt LIlshu into purchasing it, while Egghebrecht rants about... well... everything. :D

I made Norway my slave country the other day. hashy.png

Funny that, I waged war with Portugal some time ago in my current game. Never lost a battle, took some of your Islands, prevented you from ever colonizing any of the Americas. :thumbs:

pls

who do u think u r

I r sals idea conceler #YOLO

Edited by Darknet

pls

salmneus pls

pls

who do u think u r

no you are cancer

pls

who do u think u r

no you are cancer

No u

Rght back at cha

pls

who do u think u r

The hell does "l r sals idea conceler #YOLO" mean?

pls

who do u think u r

'May I please be the Sal's Realm of Runescape idea philosophizer, after all you only live once and I think it is an ample opportunity for me.'

Someting along those lines

pls

who do u think u r

'May I please be the Sal's Realm of Runescape idea philosophizer, after all you only live once and I think it is an ample opportunity for me.'

Someting along those lines

Wow that is the most descriptive difintion ever. 5 star

I keep coming back for the sole reason of reading grim, bleak posts emphasizing the deterioration and eventual collapse of the once-great Sals Realm Empire. Posts that contain no suggestions for improvement, and which make no effort to even describe the issues bothering the OP. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that people want [positive] change but don't really want to help achieve it. :hug:

It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that people want [positive] change but don't really want to help achieve it. :hug:

It's the American way!

god bless the usa

america is our lands

get out of here you indian this is the white mans land

Slammer's of the community that once thrived, I ask of you

Give me a reason to stick around. There's nothing interesting going on in General Chat, Reddit covers my "Breaking news" and there's just nothing even going on here in the Scape lounge anymore. What keeps you guys coming back? Blogs aren't even that fun anymore, I just see no motivation to post.

B-But Faaaaang, I've only just gotten back. :(

Disregard that, I can't give you a reason. I've only been casting a quick eye on the forums every once in a while.

I keep coming back for the sole reason of reading grim, bleak posts emphasizing the deterioration and eventual collapse of the once-great Sals Realm Empire. Posts that contain no suggestions for improvement, and which make no effort to even describe the issues bothering the OP. It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside that people want [positive] change but don't really want to help achieve it. :hug:

Well, let's see.

We were once known for our amazing quest guides. In fact, that's the reason I first came here! One guide I remember using when I first became a member was Animal Magnetism. Hmm, let's look at it 5 years later. Oh, still has the old runescape graphics. Wow, that's great for nostalgia, but not for people wanting to do the quest.

Hmm, I know! I want to train my runecrafting skill, but don't know the best method. How can I go about this? What's "barbarian village?" How do I play Runespan? Where can I find it?

Hm, I can't do animal magnetism or train runecrafting. Meh, I'll go to the circus since I haven't yet this week[/url]. How do I play the firemaking or thieving ones? How much XP do I get? Ugh, whatever going to RSWikia.

What about the Lumbridge Hard tasks? Oh, and what about the Morytania task set! Oh heavens.

Okay, it's fine. We don't have amazing guides anymore. It's a flaw, but we can get by. We still have a community!

Okay, I'm really into PVP... but not so many other people are. I'm really into graphic design and interested in showing off my work! But... only a few people are active in that section. Same thing with the Roleplayers...

I'm really into Minecraft though! Yeah. Minecraft.

and thus, the death of sal's as a runescape fansite.

Edited by Mr FANG