Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Young Leo

NFL & NCAA Football Thread

Yeah and what is with this Michigan State losing stuff.

Looking forward to the Eagles game and also interested in Robert Griffin III's performance today. I feel like people are making a huge deal out of him after one game and a couple of Subway commercials.

Ending of the Patriots game was so dramatic, from the late fumble to get the ball back, the touchdown ruled out by holding and the awful field goal. Still, the Ravens lost, so all is not bad.

Still, the Ravens lost, so all is not bad.

You're welcome

Lol USC sux

Yeah, I still have no idea how they lost; imo, it was due to the Khaled Holmes injury which completely messed up Barkley's rhythm. They've also dropped from no. 2-13 in AP rankings as of last night's game. XD

In any case, LSU steamrolled Idaho (no surprise there but still nice), and Cincy kicked Cleveland hard. Glad I picked up Andrew Hawkins, he had some good points. Romo, not so much. :closedeyes:

I dunno if anyone else but apparently his great-grandma died earlier today. :/

He's been playing like his great-grandma has died every single sunday for the past year.

Pretty happy I didn't play Manning tonight, he's been horrible. This kind of thing better not be consistent or related to his neck injury.

I'd definitely go for Morris. But apparently I'm terrible at fantasy football - this week my bench had more points than my starters...

Well Cleveland plays the Bills this week so you could make up for it with that.

I'm debating whether to start Romo or Alex Smith; leaning towards the former considering it's Tampa Bay defense he's going up against.

Romo it is!

I don't care much for either Carolina or the Giants, so I'm just gonna go with Cam Newton for tonight. Should be a good shootout if he plays well and Manning stops throwing picks.

Another game another fantasy disappointment

For Cam Newton starters especially. Surprisingly Andre Brown had a strong game, which worked out well for my friend.

Another game another fantasy disappointment

For Cam Newton starters especially. Surprisingly Andre Brown had a strong game, which worked out well for my friend.

Yup Andre Brown had a great game for my opponent, while Cruz only put up 4 pts for me

Man, Hernandez is still out. I guess I should consider I got lucky with Martellus Bennett being in FA before Thursday. Hopefully Romo doesn't choke again.

In other news Torrey Smith's brother died in a motorcycle crash last night; may he RIP. :(

I'm trying to trade for Chris Johnson while his value is extremely low, the owners aren't budging tho

Well, Romo went and tripped over again; pretty pleased with how everyone else turned out, especially AJ Green, Andrew Hawkins, and Andy Dalton. They did way better than I, or anyone, would've thought.

Now just need Welker and Gronk to secure a victory for me...

Eh nice job Eagles..

Lots of overtime games this weekend. The officiating also did not seem as bad as last week's, though I only watched 3-4 games.

Stayed up until 5am watching the Patriots - Ravens game. Officiating was completely ridiculous at times although it was one of the most exciting games I've seen for a while.