Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sax

Stupid shizzle you did when you were new here.

Stupid shizzle I did?

Posted shizzlety stories, got bedazzled by Meatwad, plagiarized Meatwad, joined the CQ fanclub, and later, derped around with ridiculously formally worded text. And Forum Family.

Who the hell replaced troll(ed) with bedazzle?

Edited by Lute

There's a difference between not knowing it exists and not using it for every member ;p

Where's the obsessive side of your character? The one I fell in love with? YOU'RE NOT THE SAME PERSON ANY MORE

Don't think there's anything I did then that I don't do now. Use an obscene amount of smilies in my posts, hound every page I've posted on willing somebody to reply, get a teensy, teensy bit carried away in discussions, eviscerate those who disagree with me.

I only joined to make a skill log. Worst mistake ever. ;_;

every time some1 made a remark about muslims, or islam, i'd go on a huge rage rant cause i was a retard child new to the internet

wrote the greatest story in the world and i became famous

either that or universally hated by everyone here

wrote the greatest story in the world and i became famous

either that or universally hated by everyone here

ur still universally hated :/

flamed lilshu for helping me whilst making an updated version of sals wc guide haha sorry bro i love you now cos ur awesome ty love u shizzle happen haha

what the fudge you're lalas???

haha yeah good times lol

I used to write terrible guides. My first one was a monkey madness one. I hope that thread was deleted because it was just awful and every night since I've been drinking myself to sleep.

I used to write terrible guides. My first one was a monkey madness one. I hope that thread was deleted because it was just awful and every night since I've been drinking myself to sleep.

Oh god you're right

I remember

My thoughts included "oh god what a noob I hope he spontaneously combusts"

This it? :P If you think you have it bad, I wrote a poorly written guide up myself. The difference is that it actually got added to the site.

This it? :P If you think you have it bad, I wrote a poorly written guide up myself. The difference is that it actually got added to the site.

1. Go to the Grand Tree and do the same thing you've always done to get to Ape Atoll.

Disgusted-oh-god-why-text.png

I recall getting into an argument with a mod over a bump. I also recall making several completely stupid Runescape based stories. Now I just make completely stupid Role Playing stories.

I dunno if this is a bump but I've never done stupid shizzle on these forums so I'm good. :)