Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Loki

Chris Brown Is Proud of Being A Terrible Human Being

This is the article I read. See the picture. Did you see the picture? Yeah. He actually did that. I can't even say anything right now. http://crushable.com...eck-tattoo-878/

(This is in entertainment because I've never really considered celebrity news as breaking news but do what you want. I know nothing.)

If you don't feel like clicking a link, article below...

Just in case you were starting to think Chris Brown might have experienced real remorse for beating up Rihanna (as evidenced by his publicist-mandated “learning” trips to a women’s center), he’s gone and done something so incredibly shizzlety that you’ll never entertain that kind of optimism again.

As you can see from the photo above, Brown has gone and gotten himself an incredibly visible neck tattoo depicting a woman who is half beaten-up and half dead, one who bears a striking resemblance to his ex girlfriend Rihanna (specifically: how she looked after he hit her until she almost died). I wonder how that one’s going over at the women’s shelter he supposedly hangs out at all the time?

But wait! According to Chris Brown’s camp, “it’s a random woman” and not Rihanna, which makes it totally okay. It’s just a huge coincidence that Chris Brown, unrepentant woman beater/”victim” (of his own big muppetgery) just happened to get a tattoo of a battered woman who just happens to look like his ex-girlfriend in a place where everyone is sure to constantly see it. So many coincidences!

I hate to sound like a broken record, but we are not really mad at Chris Brown for beating up Rihanna at this point. We are mad at him for acting like he is the victim in this situation. Like people getting mad at you for beating up your girlfriend is the same thing as getting assaulted yourself. And this giant “fudge you” to anyone who dares to criticize any of the asinine things he does is just further evidence that he has yet to learn a single correct lesson from this. And no, “haters gonna hate” doesn’t count.

I get that he's a total dick, and well... a total dick, but does the tattoo really look like Rhianna? I don't see it.

EDIT: On second thoughts, I just compared the two pics. Maybe I was wrong.

I get that he's a total dick, and well... a total dick, but does the tattoo really look like Rhianna? I don't see it.

It does kind of, doesn't it? Like a weird pin-up, tattoo-y Rihanna.

There's absolutely no agenda in the title at all.

No siree.

Maybe if this guy was actually important then I'd have some sort of emotion but it just seems like people drag up this whole incident whenever Chris Brown's mentioned. We all know he's a bit of a muppet and we all know that beating women is wrong, so it's just a circlejerk of "lolwatanarse" over and over and over again. As it is he's just a washed up pop bloke, he matters about as much as celery and pottery.

As it is he's just a washed up pop bloke, he matters about as much as celery and pottery.

You don't really follow chart music do you? :P

This is fantastic news. This is well-informed. The sort of thing reliable news sources would take in open arms no doubt.

A-Glock-19-gun-007.jpg

Pull the trigger.

Edited by Fatalysm

As it is he's just a washed up pop bloke, he matters about as much as celery and pottery.

Not really, but I know he's fairly popular. That said, so was Gary Glitter at one point.

Not really, but I know he's fairly popular. That said, so was Gary Glitter at one point.

Aye, but Chris Brown is still topping charts and winning awards, whereas Gary Glitter is just Frankie Boyle's favourite punchline :P

He says that it's a Mexican sugar skull, and I believe him, because I really doubt that anyone would tattoo the face of a woman whom they beat on their neck.

I mean, I could be wrong, but I really don't get in the insult :/

I would think it'd represent repentance, instead of insult. Although, I guess I'm wrong here.

Even if it doesn't look like her, why would he get a tattoo of a beaten-up woman?

He says it's a sugar skull inspired by a MAC Cosmetics ad he saw.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/11/chris-brown-tattoo-sugar-skull-day-of-the-dead-rihanna/

However, it does look A LOT like a beaten woman's face, Rhianna's at that. I'm inclined to believe him, but is he really that stupid? Even the picture the tattoo was "inspired from" looks like a woman's face after being beaten up. For attention, maybe? I don't know.

Whether it's a sugar skull or not, anyone sane would look at the design and go "oh shizzle, maybe not", and wouldn't let the tattooist come at them with a ten foot barge pole.

If he legitimately meant it to be a sugar skull, he's silly for not considering the connection people would make.

Seeing as all we have to go on is a few semi-legitimate celebrity news sites (unless anyone found anything more trustworthy), I'm inclined to believe that it is in fact a Mexican Sugar Skull. Not because Chris Brown is so trustworthy, but because I think that there are very little people that would be so callous as to tattoo the result of their violence (ignoring gangs tattoos). Perhaps I have too much faith in humanity :P Either way, it wasn't the smartest idea he ever had.

I didn't see it before, but there is a part of me that now believes Chris Brown is putting the phrase "There is no such thing as bad publicity" to good use. The best part is, we got dragged into the stories like moths to a flame!

Is it bad that I don't know who this is? Haha. Shame people are so caught up on some crap tattoo.

Is it bad that I don't know who this is? Haha. Shame people are so caught up on some crap tattoo.

You really don't? Well, fair enough. Fairly famous pop artist, who beat up his then girlfriend, Rihanna, badly. That's why people are talking about it.

On a related note, I think that even if it is a mexican sugar skull I think it's dumb to get tattoos like this, because they're fugly and fairly meaningless seeing as Chris Brown as far as I know has no ties with Mexico and has absolutely no relevance to him. And even if it did, why the fudge would you get a tattoo of a skull. I mean really.

the tattoo is of some like zombie/lizard/woman/sugarskullthing who looks nothing like rihanna.

and holy shizzle you people hold this over his head way too much, it has been like two years and he has gone through so much shizzle for it. that was a private fudgeing affair and they both believe the publicity helped drive them apart. it's not like he's a woman hater who constantly beats them, he got too mad at someone one time and snapped. she was just the unlucky one. and yes anyone who does that does deserve some punishment but fudge don't hold it against him his whole life.