Sal's RuneScape Forum

As most people have decided, i took a few of my Deathtouched Darts to nex yesterday. To my absolute shock i came upon this...

dpjw4k.png

This line inside the nex dungeon gives me hope for the future of the community, it's nice to see that people can still work together and that everything doesn't have to be absolute chaos. I read so many negative posts and comments about the state of the game and where it is going, seeing this has helped restore the faith that the game won't be as bad as everyone makes it out to be. :)

There was nobody being a wiener trying to ninja kills, all 12+ (and more as time went on) were all cooperative and respectful of each other. Each time i person killed nex, everyone would move up the line 1 spot. I stayed with the line and it was still going on by the time i got my kill in. 'Mazing!

u n00b y u nexing like everyone else with your darts, faith in you diminished. CRASHPRICESSUMMORE.

I barely even go bossing but I know what it's like usually. This is pretty cool to see. This really is faith restoring, now if only everyone did that!

For anyone that doesn't know, the reason they are doing this rather than everyone shooting nex at once is because if that is done, the drop only shows up for the player with the best PID while the others waste their darts and because PID is invisible, people simply don't want to risk it. In other words, it all comes down to selfishness. The community isn't going to become polite/friendly all of a sudden.

For anyone that doesn't know, the reason they are doing this rather than everyone shooting nex at once is because if that is done, the drop only shows up for the player with the best PID while the others waste their darts and because PID is invisible, people simply don't want to risk it. In other words, it all comes down to selfishness. The community isn't going to become polite/friendly all of a sudden.

You are right, but how many people actually know that? Anyone that was in that line clearly had never been to the dungeon before thus how would they have any clue that these things could happen...it may be a reason why this is a good technique but you missed the point entirely. You don't hear many people use the words 'friendly' or 'respectful' in runescape, especially during something as inane as deathtouched darts at nex.

Stunning screenshot. Never seen that before.

People talk a lot about how RSC had a better community - to be honest, no one called you noob that much but people forget that is probably because there were less people around to be hurtful to you anyway...

Anyhow, that is lovely to see.