Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Brevity

Bonus XP Weekend calcing question

Question

So I hear Jagex is releasing another BXP weekend in 2 weeks. I'm going to attempt to get 90-99 crafting with green d'hide bodies. Before I dump 100m+ into buying dragon leathers for this I'm just wondering if somebody can confirm that its x2 experience the whole weekend and the multiplier doesn't decrease over time? So effectively I can just go: 186xp per body x2 = 372xp per body with bxp, etc. and just calculate how many hides I need that way? Also, does anybody know how many hides its possible to make per hour? That would help a lot with my calculations. Thanks in advance for any help.

10 answers to this question

So I hear Jagex is releasing another BXP weekend in 2 weeks....

The last thing i heard was that bxp's were a thing of the past but ill go search for news before i totally deny whether its true.

If there is 1 coming up we had a reasonable 1 on this site already & failing that a quick search of wiki will find almost anything.

Edit: OK that was hard to find maybe i should have looked 1st - the weekend will run from noon (GMT) Saturday 27th October to noon (GMT) Monday 29th October.

Sals calculator is http://runescape.salmoneus.net/special-calculators/bonus-xp-weekend-calculator.html

Edited by Bwauder

So I hear Jagex is releasing another BXP weekend in 2 weeks....

The last thing i heard was that bxp's were a thing of the past but ill go search for news before i totally deny whether its true.

If there is 1 coming up we had a reasonable 1 on this site already & failing that a quick search of wiki will find almost anything.

Edit: OK that was hard to find maybe i should have looked 1st - the weekend will run from noon (GMT) Saturday 27th October to noon (GMT) Monday 29th October.

Sals calculator is http://runescape.sal...calculator.html

Not sure how useful that'd be, since it seems that Jagex is doing a solid 2x multiplier the whole weekend.

Unfortunately, we can't confirm that until the actual weekend.

So I hear Jagex is releasing another BXP weekend in 2 weeks. I'm going to attempt to get 90-99 crafting with green d'hide bodies. Before I dump 100m+ into buying dragon leathers for this I'm just wondering if somebody can confirm that its x2 experience the whole weekend and the multiplier doesn't decrease over time? So effectively I can just go: 186xp per body x2 = 372xp per body with bxp, etc. and just calculate how many hides I need that way? Also, does anybody know how many hides its possible to make per hour? That would help a lot with my calculations. Thanks in advance for any help.

Its possible to make about 1.4K d'hide bodies/hr if you are quick.

Thanks for all the help guys, they have confirmed its x2 all weekend. I'll try to go fast making those green d'hide bodies! I've got all the info I need :)

Thanks for all the help guys, they have confirmed its x2 all weekend. I'll try to go fast making those green d'hide bodies! I've got all the info I need :)

Can you link to where it was confirmed as double experience and not a regular bonus experience weekend?

Can you link to where it was confirmed as double experience and not a regular bonus experience weekend?

QFC: 16-17-50-64043008

or

http://services.rune...64043008,goto,7

Its on page 7, post #8

Edited by Brevity

Does this mean that prayer will also receive a 2x bonus?

Highly doubt that using a gilded altar will be rewarded with the bonus boost. Although, Summoning is going to be 2x when it's usually 1.1x. Who knows..

Edited by wartoc1

Does this mean that prayer will also receive a 2x bonus?

Despite the constant x2 promise, I suspect the other normal condition of previous Bxp weekends will apply - that ALL other bonuses/multipliers from locations & equipable items will be turned off. Considering the normal benefit of gilded/ecto prayer will be probably be a bad skill to train.