Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
guapanese

Student rats out substitute teacher on Twitter

This kid is somebody I would become good friends with. But then it turns out he starts bragging about his sexual exploits and makes me high five him frequently and I just don't have time for that.

Edited by TakerMayFire

Normally, I would be critical about gossipmongering or even publically shaming anyone that is in a job or a position where they are required to be controversial to fill that particular area of expertise, but people like this that exploit their position, power and trust to those that rely on them deserves to be subject to the full wrath of the law.

Sure, many boys and girls dream of doing it with some older, experienced person (and boys especially for bragging rights), but come on, doing it is just abuse of everything that teaching is about.

Normally, I would be critical about gossipmongering or even publically shaming anyone that is in a job or a position where they are required to be controversial to fill that particular area of expertise, but people like this that exploit their position, power and trust to those that rely on them deserves to be subject to the full wrath of the law.

Sure, many boys and girls dream of doing it with some older, experienced person (and boys especially for bragging rights), but come on, doing it is just abuse of everything that teaching is about.

I agree, however I can't help but feel sympathetic towards a woman who now has to deal with the pictures, which will undoubtedly go viral. It's her own fault, I know, but I think the student deserves some form of punishment.

Losing your job and never being able to teach again? Sure. But this goes much further.

Edited by Aliath

I agree, however I can't help but feel sympathetic towards a woman who now has to deal with the pictures, which will undoubtedly go viral. It's her own fault, I know, but I think the student deserves some form of punishment.

Losing your job and never being able to teach again? Sure. But this goes much further.

Agreed. She brought this upon herself by having sex with a minor but I do feel bad for her.

Agreed. She brought this upon herself by having sex with a minor but I do feel bad for her.

It's not so much the consensual sex with a minor that bothers me, but the fact that she was the boy's teacher. It's a very serious breach of ethics, comparable to a psychologist having sex with a patient (comparable, mind you, but arguably a less severe offense.)

Not going to defend the teacher because I'm of the opinion what she did is wrong for the reasons already mentioned above, but I think the student was a bit of a dick, it's not like he's a 10 year old that got forced to do something against his will + the teacher is totally hot. :P

Sure she deserves losing her job, but I don't think the student is some sort of innocent and pure young boy. I mean come on the dude tweeted her pictures just to brag and then called her an 'angry little [censored word here]' after she unfollowed his account. No matter what it's still the teachers fault of course but I can't help thinking the student deserves some sort of punishment too.

Edited by Micael Fatia

Was gonna comment about how surprisingly nice her teeth are after seeing the .co.uk link, but then I read the article and realised she's American. Carry on.

Edited by Vlad

So, quick question. If it were a guy teacher and a girl student, would you be nearly as lenient?

Of course not! The harlot must be cast out! Out, I say!

So, quick question. If it were a guy teacher and a girl student, would you be nearly as lenient?

I'd be like "damn bro nice score!".

So to answer your question, yes.

Edited by O hai im KAMIL

Let's be honest here, most of us are far quicker to judge an older man than an older woman. Nevertheless, there's no reason they shouldn't be treated the same.