Sal's RuneScape Forum
Morte

So Hey, If I....

I would but public games tend to lead to me being night-killed on night 1 regardless. :cute:

Let's be honest.

Even in non public games you still do. :P

Hey, I did pretty good in Emanick's RuneScape mafia game since I managed to convince everyone to get you lynched, even while being a CONFIRMED mafioso by the cop. :xd:

...but yeah, people always nightkill me ASAP. I never get lynched on day 1 though, heh. :P

Edit:

I might participate regardless though. Midterms are coming up so I have to make those tests and grade quite a bit, so my activity might be okay long enough to get NK'd. Then again, I always find time to slack in the evenings, so I should be able to participate either way if I decide that I want to join. (It really depends on who the other players are. :))

Edited by Yuanrang

I would but public games tend to lead to me being night-killed on night 1 regardless. :cute:

Let's be honest.

Hey, I did pretty good in Emanick's RuneScape mafia game since I managed to convince everyone to get you lynched, even while being a CONFIRMED mafioso by the cop. :xd:

...but yeah, people always nightkill me ASAP. I never get lynched on day 1 though, heh. :P

Edit:

I might participate regardless though. Midterms are coming up so I have to make those tests and grade quite a bit, so my activity might be okay long enough to get NK'd. Then again, I always find time to slack in the evenings, so I should be able to participate either way if I decide that I want to join. (It really depends on who the other players are. :))

In my experience of Sals mafia, even at the height of activity(several simultaneous mafia games <3), 'days' lasted quite a long time, so even if all you could spare was 10 minutes in the evenings, I'm sure that'd be workable ;d.

Edited by Mano

Let's be honest.

Edit:

In my experience of Sals mafia, even at the height of activity(several simultaneous mafia games <3), 'days' lasted quite a long time, so even if all you could spare was 10 minutes in the evenings, I'm sure that'd be workable ;d.

You obviously have not seen the length of my Mafia posts.. :P

Edited by Yuanrang

Let's be honest.

Edit:

You obviously have not seen the length of my posts.. :P

ftfy

Also, I make it a point to off you asap only because I only have 24 hours in a day to read your posts

I'll be sure to just watch the topic and remember how poorly I did at the IRC one

Somewhere I still have a screenshot of the game where Yelo and I were Maf, and instead of searching for the bartender; I accidentally investigated some random player and they turned out to be the Bartender anyways; and then the serial killer and the cop killed each other. :xd:

ftfy

Also, I make it a point to off you asap only because I only have 24 hours in a day to read your posts

I'd like to make an argument over your usage of acronyms, it's a possible scum tell. Here's 6 paragraphs as to why.

Also, for anyone who is thinking of trying it out, try this simple flash guide to Mafia found here.

Edited by Morte

the ancient ones who were here long before us are well versed in the ways of the mafia wars

count me in

Alright seems like it's got enough people wanting. Give me a week or two to bring something together. :)

I'll be sure to just watch the topic and remember how poorly I did at the IRC one

Somewhere I still have a screenshot of the game where Yelo and I were Maf, and instead of searching for the bartender; I accidentally investigated some random player and they turned out to be the Bartender anyways; and then the serial killer and the cop killed each other. :xd:

ftfy

I'd like to make an argument over your usage of acronyms, it's a possible scum tell. Here's 6 paragraphs as to why.

Also, for anyone who is thinking of trying it out, try this simple flash guide to Mafia found here.

Was that in IRC or on the forums? That's hilarious.

Aabid does a really good job at frustrating the majority of the people on the forum and I am always amused by people getting angry at him.

How do you know who is going to play? Won't there be too many people? :o

Isn't 2 weeks sooo long? :o

Let's see:

First come first served (save sexual favours payable to Morte)

No such thing as too many people

No

Edited by Arianna

I don't know how to Mafia... can I still play?

I am pretty sure that goes for most people. Is not half the fun to play, participate and occasionally get the chance to PWN someone? :cute:

Let's see:

First come first served (save sexual favours payable to Morte)

No such thing as too many people

No

There really is no such thing as too many people. We had some really successful 20+ man games in the past here in the Lounge. Granted, there were a lot of townies, but it was generally a good way to play the game. Of course, we did not have that many idiots that try to force through a quick day, so... :P

Edited by Yuanrang

20+ man games
Highlights of man games being belch wars, remote controller dash, 100 up-and-down-with-the-jeans-zipper-without-mishaps, potato chips lifting, and so on