Sal's RuneScape Forum
Bwauder

Goodbye RS2 :(

The weaknesses seem a bit too extreme in my opinion.

Agreed... Either make enemies a little weaker, or us a little stronger :biggrin:

In the beginning when I tried the beta, I did have trouble with some of the changes like protect prayers no longer protecting you fully or rune cbows can't fire all the bolts but after a while I really started to like it. The EoC has made combat much more interesting for me instead of the old click and wait system. In my opinion though, they should have delayed the EoC release date a while longer to iron out the majority of the remaining bugs in the system.

The weaknesses seem a bit too extreme in my opinion.

Agreed... Either make enemies a little weaker, or us a little stronger :biggrin:

I actually think that if anything, it's the other end of the spectrum. With the right weapon you can cause so much more damage than before. I'm two-hitting the likes of Nech's and Mutated Jadinko Male's while on slayer tasks... that definitely wouldn't have happened before.

Also, me and a friend can last for hours at a time at Saradomin GWD boss.

With the right weapon you can cause so much more damage than before. I'm two-hitting the likes of Nech's and Mutated Jadinko Male's while on slayer tasks... that definitely wouldn't have happened before.

Perhaps, but i am 100% enemies are stronger! Not just there levels changing (because our levels increased as well) but they are now stronger because we gained abilities! these ABILITIES are make us stronger and have an advantage over monsters. Runescape probably made monsters stronger for that reason

With the right weapon you can cause so much more damage than before. I'm two-hitting the likes of Nech's and Mutated Jadinko Male's while on slayer tasks... that definitely wouldn't have happened before.

Perhaps, but i am 100% enemies are stronger! Not just there levels changing (because our levels increased as well) but they are now stronger because we gained abilities! these ABILITIES are make us stronger and have an advantage over monsters. Runescape probably made monsters stronger for that reason

Er, not really. If you fight higher levelled monsters you'll find it's quite the opposite.

Er, not really. If you fight higher levelled monsters you'll find it's quite the opposite.

Really? I dont find it that way... Huh :huh:

Their combat levels never changed. The combat levels now reflect their stats. They never got stronger. Unless monsters specifically got a boost, they're still the same as always. Maybe you just need to use the correct style what is the weakness.