Sal's RuneScape Forum
Newtking

Hi im Newtking!!

Hi im Newtking I have been playing Runescape for 5 years and have always used Sals Realm as a guide to the quests. I have decent skills my skill total 1121 and love to mess around in Runescape. I look forward to meeting all of the community.

Greetings, I have authentic, guaranteed, bona fide newbie status here.

So I've no idea how to help, if you require anything.

Fargrist I be, and Vivathia is my cheerful sidekick. Or as she puts it, long suffering wife.

We are both new here, I tend to like chatting about games. It's what I do most.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the forum! I am Guitarguy, Guy of Guitars, Fellow of Fiddles, Being of Banjos, *googling for more stringed instruments* Human of Harps, Companion of Cellos, and Virgin of Violins. Enjoy your stay.

Heya, welcome to Sal's fellow King!

I'm the King of Sal's realm you see, we're both royalty. :king:

As you can guess I have multitudes of slaves at my disposal, so if you need a sandwich made, your room cleaned or maybe even a foot massage all you have to do is ask and I'll send a lowly slave like Jethraw, Tabt or Salmoneus to serve you.

You should leave now before the cannibals get to you.

Don't go anywhere near anyone with anything that looks anything at all like a blue name.

Don't even think about touching the Screenshot Fakes section.

Try to avoid all of the insane people, you might become insane yourself.

:welcome:

Enjoy your stay.

:aware:

Edited by Amber Pyrilmas

:welcome:

I am the Prince here and I am married to the princess, Micael Fatia. Feel free to ask me for favors.

Adam your picture scares me.

It scares me too sometimes. I feel like it's going to move or jump out at me... I just try not to stare at it too long.

hi newtking i am also a famous fan of newts

they are renown to my people and worshipped for we believe they harbor the spirits of our ancestors

Colin A. Clarke[5/10]

It scares me too sometimes. I feel like it's going to move or jump out at me... I just try not to stare at it too long.

its 2d how u guys not know that

ya it's just a picture sal don't worry

How can you guys act so nonchalant about all this? :confused:

You know what they say about pictures: they're worth a thousand words. And if a picture is worth a thousand words, a picture is worth a million pixels. Adam's avatar picture only has like, 10,000 pixels in it. So where are the other 990,000 pixels? A third (and quite possibly fourth) dimension, of course. :aware:

How can you guys act so nonchalant about all this? :confused:

You know what they say about pictures: they're worth a thousand words. And if a picture is worth a thousand words, a picture is worth a million pixels. Adam's avatar picture only has like, 10,000 pixels in it. So where are the other 990,000 pixels? A third (and quite possibly fourth) dimension, of course. :aware:

they're in those black holes they call eyes

LOOK DEEP INTO THEM

Hey im Minimen001, im not really new here but i thought id introduce myself anyways. I just came back from a 5 month brake and may become a member again soon. So yeah, hello everyone and nice meeting you all :)