Sal's RuneScape Forum

This is a pretty efficient money making strategy i will probably try this seems like top gp/hr tecniques i'm the game

Ty :D hopefully this will help me save up for trimming my rune rainbow this jmod pm'd me and said he'd help :D

guys, be respectful. the guy is offering advice for lower level players. i don't understand why everyone's being so rude to you. i apologize. we're usually not an arrogant bunch.

as for the method, it works but it's painstakingly slow. :P there's more effective methods that are simple too - buy rune on grand exchange and alch it. 100 rune longswords can make a profit of 70k in 200 clicks. :P

guys, be respectful. the guy is offering advice for lower level players. i don't understand why everyone's being so rude to you. i apologize. we're usually not an arrogant bunch.

as for the method, it works but it's painstakingly slow. :P there's more effective methods that are simple too - buy rune on grand exchange and alch it. 100 rune longswords can make a profit of 70k in 200 clicks. :P

When someone makes the claim that something like cooking meat is "manipulating the grand exchange" and makes "infinite money," we are inclined to believe that they are either trolling or completely clueless about the game.

In either case, they should not be creating guides.

When someone makes the claim that something like cooking meat is "manipulating the grand exchange" and makes "infinite money," we are inclined to believe that they are either trolling or completely clueless about the game.

you're welcome to do whatever you want on the internet, like comment on other people's ineptitude. therefore he's allowed to create whatever guides he wants.

you're welcome to do whatever you want on the internet, like comment on other people's ineptitude. therefore he's allowed to create whatever guides he wants.

I did not say "can not," I said "should not," as in "doing so would be a bad idea." People who know more about the game would hate or troll, while those that legitimately want advice but are inexperienced will be mislead. Neither of these are a good situation.