Sal's RuneScape Forum

This is my first Runescape fake! :yay::eyebrows: I posted it on Google Images today so that way all those fakers can copy it and brag! (Its also now in my signature)

99+Skills.png

Edited by smitsy16

Not too bad. The 9's seem too close together (though I could be wrong), but the main flaw is the 2 and 7 of your total level.

I'd like to see something more complicated :)

Not too bad. The 9's seem too close together (though I could be wrong), but the main flaw is the 2 and 7 of your total level. I'd like to see something more complicated

Why thank you! I didn't really spend too much time with the 99's (maybe 3-4 minutes) but it took a bit of work actually HAND drawing (with a mouse) the 2 and the 7. If you can really blow up the picture like i did, you can see its not quite the same as in Runescape but close enough you can't tell :thumbs:

Edited by smitsy16

Ow, that large font hurts my eyeballs.

Also, get out of the Fakes section. It's meant to be dead. Who do you think you are, reviving it. Guitarguy?

Eh, I'd say 7/10, there's lots of obvious flaws, and admitting it was done in 10 minutes doesn't really help your case. At least you were honest.

Protip: There's plenty of ways to get the Runescape font. Wolfie has some downloads for fonts, but I'm not sure how recent they are.

Edited by Amber Pyrilmas

Eh, I'd say 7/10, there's lots of obvious flaws, and admitting it was done in 10 minutes doesn't really help your case. At least you were honest. Protip: There's plenty of ways to get the Runescape font. Wolfie has some downloads for fonts, but I'm not sure how recent they are.

Haha thanks for the feed back! next time i will spend an hour and will use a better program then Windows Paint! :laughroll: i will stop with the font also ;)

If you need any tips on faking, feel free to PM me :) I'm still fairly active here and used to do quite a bit of faking at one point.

ur pretty good at that. can u teach me to fake? i like this.

hey when i get the time (hopefully this weekend) i will make a short little video on how i did this and post it here... for those who want to know how i did it, just wait a few day and it will be here! btw, all you need is some simple program like Paint

ur pretty good at that. can u teach me to fake? i like this.

hey when i get the time (hopefully this weekend) i will make a short little video on how i did this and post it here... for those who want to know how i did it, just wait a few day and it will be here! btw, all you need is some simple program like Paint

Just so you know, Beret is like Sal's best faker. Or, was.

Hey guys, remember when a lot of people actually posted in the fake section and we'd always give newcomers a "+1 for first fake" in addition to the classic scoring system?

I'm doing that now so this gets a 2/10

Nice fake! And congrats on posting in this subforum! :ice:

You can find my fonts here:

https://sites.google.com/site/interactiverune/kits/fonts

Just use the 'InteractiveRune' download links in the table at the bottom. The font you'd use in this fake is named "RuneScape Small". Use "RuneScape Chat" for chatbox fakes, and "RuneScape Chat Bold 2" for chat above players' heads. I've actually made more fonts since then; you can find them here:

http://fontstruct.com/fontstructors/wolfiemario

For some reason I never posted them here. Now I feel kinda sad I didn't :P

Oh yeah, am I the only person who remembered Dungeoneering goes up to level 120? :P

Inb4wolfiewalloftext

If you insist...

Y898Y.png

A diamond to anyone who can decode that. Hint: looking at it, I can't either.

Edited by WolfieMario

Oh yeah, am I the only person who remembered Dungeoneering goes up to level 120?

Haha thought bout it... But the all 99's looks pretty slick ;)

Does it involve neurotoxin?

It might. I was too lazy to read the whole thing before shoving it through my text converter. And yes, I wrote the original text too... Ages ago. Though you can find the original text in under a handful of clicks from this page.

Does it involve neurotoxin?

It might. I was too lazy to read the whole thing before shoving it through my text converter. And yes, I wrote the original text too... Ages ago. Though you can find the original text in under a handful of clicks from this page.

Clicking...

too many calories burned...

Never mind that.

I FIXED IT!!!! :biggrin::tongue:99+Skills.png still could use some work though... took 2 seconds to change

Edited by smitsy16

I encourage the video though because it's a cool idea

well sorry about the bad quality and you might not being able to read it... but heres a VERY short video, just for you, on what i did ^_^ btw this video is posted by my SPAM email address and just click the video, it should be there Sk8skull

BUT BUT BUT

The Dungeoneering!

That's okay though, because the fact that Jagex made only one skill 120 makes me twitch anyway. -.-

Maybe later.... It will only take a minute! Haha, you should do it! Make everything 1 but dungeoneering

OH my gosh fakes section back up who wants to restart ROFL back up guys what about Omega and TBFL yay fakes!

EDIT: Nice to see you getting interested in fakes, it's a good job on a fairly simple project, looking forward to more from you!

Edited by The Darkest