Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Beret

a better ui

Great idea, except that wouldn't fit very well on a smaller screen (800x600 or so)

Great idea, except that wouldn't fit very well on a smaller screen (800x600 or so)

who plays 800x600 in 2012? they can go back to the fixed screen, work an extra weekend and get a 21"

I haven't played in ages so I've got no clue what I'm looking at, but then again, I can't see anything fake (in the visual sense, that is). 10/10 because Beret.

I haven't played in ages so I've got no clue what I'm looking at, but then again, I can't see anything fake (in the visual sense, that is). 10/10 because Beret.

if you look at the box things on the right side it says like "summon beret master of lameness"

who plays 800x600 in 2012? they can go back to the fixed screen, work an extra weekend and get a 21"

I play on 814x625 because that's the default size of the RS client on my screen and I cbf to resize it every time I open RS.

Also it brings the inventory closer to the active screen, and you can click through chatbox or minimize inv for increased active screen size if needed.

if you look at the box things on the right side it says like "summon beret master of lameness"

I noticed that. There's also the 9001 combat thing at the top right. I said "in the visual sense", since the pixels themselves aren't clearly faked, even if the text is a dead giveaway.

Also, I'm guessing the thing in the bottom center isn't actually there in RS.

I feel sad doing this, but

This topic has been closed by a staff member.

Reason: Bump

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

Sal's RuneScape Forum Staff

Edited by Guitarguy